• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Jozuehnwein

Recruit
11 Badges
Jul 23, 2020
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Shadowrun Returns
Hi,
new Ricky player with a quick question: Is there any way to check up on my nation's consciousness and plurality somewhere in the UI? After playing 20 hours and trying to google this, I couldn't find an answer, so I decided it might be time to seek the counsel of the old ones.
So please, tell me, am I blind or are these just normally invisible values akin to badboy? In case of the former, your help in pointing out where I can find these values would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: Of course it must have been fated that I would find the answer myself shortly after posting here. Plurality is completely resolved for me. As for consciousness, I only found the value by checking individual pops. Is there a display of the average somewhere?

Last edited:
Plurality is of utmost importance for your nation and thus to be found on top of the Politics screen.

Consciouness (and Militancy) OTOH are POP-related stats which are summarized on page 6 of the ledger ('Population Overview'). You can, of course, also check these directly from the province screen by clicking on their population tab.