• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

tyler45455

First Lieutenant
100 Badges
Sep 30, 2013
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • BATTLETECH
  • Surviving Mars
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Semper Fi
  • Sengoku
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
The sim city 2014 we have always wanted, with sprawling maps, intuative gameplay, and no DRM. Loved them saying playing offline in the trailer, i feel like it was a shot at the "big shots" at EA/Maxis. i love you paradox :p

whats up moo ive seen you alot from reading around the forums, just wana say you guys really are awesome i love all the games ive played of yours and even though i dont know if you guys get asked by you PR people about requests to use stuff, but if you do thanks for giving my favorite youtuber the ok to use the plot to kill icon for his twitch premium subsribers, he was amazed i was able to get in contact with your PR departmen so fast after he mentioned wanting to use the symbol. keep up the awesome work :)

whats up moo ive seen you alot from reading around the forums, just wana say you guys really are awesome i love all the games ive played of yours and even though i dont know if you guys get asked by you PR people about requests to use stuff, but if you do thanks for giving my favorite youtuber the ok to use the plot to kill icon for his twitch premium subsribers, he was amazed i was able to get in contact with your PR departmen so fast after he mentioned wanting to use the symbol. keep up the awesome work :)

Ah, hello! Very nice to hear you're such a fan of what we do, it's kind of why we do it, hehe. Our PR department tries to be easy to contact and we do want people to use the stuff me make, wouldn't make much sense not to. It's the same reason we let people monteize on videos using our games and freely record / spread it ;)

Welcome to the community!