• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

HBS_Dagger

HBS Community Manager
4 Badges
Oct 23, 2017
  • Harebrained Schemes Staff
  • BATTLETECH - Initiate of the Order
  • BATTLETECH - Beta Backer
  • BATTLETECH - Backer
What is this BATTLETECH video game in development all about?
Social Media
“New To the BattleTech Universe? Start Here!”
BattleTech by Harebrained Schemes (HBS)
BATTLETECH Modding
Where to Buy the table top (TT) game
Links for the TT Game and General Info
Miniatures and Related Sites
Additional Resources
Other BT Related Games
Books
TV series
Fan Sites, Podcasts, Blogs, and Forum Posts
Podcasts and Videos
Blogs
Other BT Related Links and Contributions
News and Gaming Site Announcements and Posts

Last edited:
Nicely done @HBS_Dagger !
This provides a firm foundation for our BATTLETECH community.
With @HBS_'s posting here, it is already looking like home! :)

Links of my favourite Video(s) are missing:
Ben and Lewis from the Yogscast been visted by Mitch and playing the "Red City" Map. Great Stuff!

Last edited:
Good luck with that. I'm pretty sure Prussian is actually an advanced algorithm designed solely to create forum posts.

And y'know, I just realized that "Prussian Havoc" is kind of a perfect name to have on a site run by Paradox.
I can think of a couple of explanations ... but please explain why is that? (the perfect name)

Some of Paradox's most popular games are historical grand strategy games, where you can do things like cause havoc as Prussia.
I see. Thx.

:cool:

would like to also mention the modding wiki for those who don't know it Dagger, on the old forums was fairly easy for people to find the info for it as most of us who'd been doing the mods put it out and linked to it etc in our posts but here now it's yeah.

The BATTLETECH Modding wiki is a community driven wiki and serves as the common knowledge pool for the modding battletech.com