• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

DrewX

Captain
36 Badges
Jan 28, 2015
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Victoria 2
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • Magicka
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Warlock 2: Wrath of the Nagas
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Knights of Honor
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
Hey there, had a few questions and concerns while playing the mod
1. Tribes can build battlemage buildings that if upgraded to castle will give a battlemage building not supposed to be available until a very high tech level
2. Dark elf kingdoms sometimes having completely ludicrous event troops (ex. three of the kingdoms had 30-50k event troops because a small 1k rebellion happened?)
3. Don't know if there's a work around, but having pets and mounts as artifacts can be a bit weird, with raiders stealing cats as treasured artifacts or executing a horse because it was "clearly a imitation fake"
4. Orcs seem a little strong I think, they seem to spawn some event troops and generally seem to conquer everything around them.
5. Culture conversion seems a little odd I guess, works well sometimes, but for example I had a breton who inherited the imperial isle and started foreign enclaving a ton of provinces, which kinda blasted half the nords out of northern cyrodiil for bretons.
6. Some vanilla things left in game felt a little weird, like opening a locked chest filled with roman empire coins or the getting the +2 axe, I think there was some others I've forgot now.

2. The Dunmer, or rather the ALMSIVI faithful, get the help from the Tribunes themselves in the form of massive event troops when they are under attack. Indeed, Morrowind stayed independent for millenia, only being matched by the full strength of the Reman Empire, or by Tiber himself.

3. Yeah, the vanilla event for that is a big big mess and would have to be completely ripped out. It's in the plans for someday, eventuallu.

4. Orcs are very snowbally, but they need to be favored by Malacath to be that strong.