Federations Now Available for Stellaris: Console Edition!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

MrFreake_PDX

Lt. General
Community Ambassador
10 Badges
Feb 20, 2020
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
Expansion Pass Four, Federations, and the free 2.8 Update are Now Available for Stellaris: Console Edition!

In Federations, the supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting. Pass powerful Resolutions, form new Federation types, build a Mega Shipyard or Juggernaut, and choose from 8 new Origins.

The Ancient Relics Story Pack (coming 2021) adds new archaeology sites and powerful new relics to Stellaris: Console Edition, allowing you to uncover the history of the galaxy as never before. Excavate ruins left by ancient empires and discover Relic worlds long since abandoned.

With the Necroids Species Pack (coming 2021), sacrifice the living into your own undead likeness. A Necrophage is born at the moment of surrender when the living flesh fails and unlocks its true potential.

The free 2.8 Update adds Tiyanki and Space Amoeba home systems, new visuals for systems in nebulas, space storms, upgradable habitats, a host of bug fixes, as well as Quality of Life, performance, and multiplayer improvements.

Get Expansion Pass Four for Xbox and PlayStation Now!

• 4Like
  • 2Love
Reactions:
Anyone having an issue with the Federation DLC? I bought and downloaded it on my PS4 but it says I dont have it when I try to play. I've tried several times restarting, and even uninstalling and reinstalling and it doesnt work.

Anyone having an issue with the Federation DLC? I bought and downloaded it on my PS4 but it says I dont have it when I try to play. I've tried several times restarting, and even uninstalling and reinstalling and it doesnt work.

Is it enabled in the DLC menu?

Nope. It doesnt allow me to enable or disable it even. If I select it it brings up the store saying I already own it and its installed though...

Doing a cold boot/manually checking for updates usually fixes this issue.

1. Turn off your console
2. Unplug your console for ~30 seconds
3. Plug back in and boot back up
4. Manually check for updates
5. Check the DLC list again, and enable Federations

Please let me know if this does/doesn't work for you, and we can investigate this further.

Doing a cold boot/manually checking for updates usually fixes this issue.

1. Turn off your console
2. Unplug your console for ~30 seconds
3. Plug back in and boot back up
4. Manually check for updates
5. Check the DLC list again, and enable Federations

Please let me know if this does/doesn't work for you, and we can investigate this further.
Seems to have worked, thanks alot.

• 1Love
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Seems to have worked, thanks alot.
Thanks for getting back to me! A lot of people with these issues just take the fix and run, which makes me sweat :D

• 2Like
Reactions:
Got the DLC and practically ready to start my first save for 2.8, just wanted to ask the question on why the necroids content already shows? I can’t use it or anything but I’m just curious why the species portraits, necrophage origin and ship design are already present.

For some resewn I can't buy info on were any of guardians are from the curator enclave. I have all of the expansion passes.

Can you confirm all the DLCs are enabled in the DLC list?

Hello, First time poster on these forums.

Bought this DLC (season pass 4) on launch day. Today is AUGUST 16th, still not able to play as the NECROIDS.

Would anyone here have any idea when the necroids will be released? You have my money, but I do not have the product as advertised. Your social media teams just blank me very valid questions, DM's and replies.

Failing a release date, can someone point me to where I can get my refund sorted out?

Hello, First time poster on these forums.

Bought this DLC (season pass 4) on launch day. Today is AUGUST 16th, still not able to play as the NECROIDS.

Would anyone here have any idea when the necroids will be released? You have my money, but I do not have the product as advertised. Your social media teams just blank me very valid questions, DM's and replies.

Failing a release date, can someone point me to where I can get my refund sorted out?

Hello @Pelega,

As stated on the store page for Expansion Pass Four, in the original post that you're replying to, and all of our social media posts, the Ancient Relics Story Pack and the Necroids Species Pack will be released in 2021. We do not have specific dates to share at this time.

Refunds would need to be handled through the console marketplace where you purchased Expansion Pass Four.

Hope this helps! :)

• 2Like
Reactions:
Hello @Pelega,

As stated on the store page for Expansion Pass Four, in the original post that you're replying to, and all of our social media posts, the Ancient Relics Story Pack and the Necroids Species Pack will be released in 2021. We do not have specific dates to share at this time.

Refunds would need to be handled through the console marketplace where you purchased Expansion Pass Four.

Hope this helps! :)
Thank you for replying, I am able to read, and have read that it is due "out in 2021" in various locations and from various sources.

But it is a product that is being marketed and sold, its not early access, or a beta I've signed up or paid for, but DLC. You know, something additional that is added on to enhance many games. The content "EXISTS" and is active on other platforms, so why the delay here?

Why even sell it on xbox, if its not ready yet?

Edit: My refund request is pending now with microsoft as "missing content"

But it is a product that is being marketed and sold, its not early access, or a beta I've signed up or paid for, but DLC. You know, something additional that is added on to enhance many games. The content "EXISTS" and is active on other platforms, so why the delay here?
The content exists for PC. The PC content then needs to be ported to work on Consoles by Tantalus, including pretty major UI changes in some places, and then tested to be sure it works properly.

You can see the Tantalus devs talking more about the process involved here:

The Expansion Pass is cheaper than buying the DLCs individually.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Thank you for replying, I am able to read, and have read that it is due "out in 2021" in various locations and from various sources.

Edit: My refund request is pending now with microsoft as "missing content"
Because you bought an expansion PASS not the individual expansion there are plenty of games that do this and you save money but there’s nothing stopping you u buying them individual and there’s no way you’ll get a refund as it states that you’ll get the content at a later date so next time read before you buy

• 3Like
Reactions:
Because you bought an expansion PASS not the individual expansion there are plenty of games that do this and you save money but there’s nothing stopping you u buying them individual and there’s no way you’ll get a refund as it states that you’ll get the content at a later date so next time read before you buy
This.
It would actually be greedier of them to release them individually *without the Expansion Pass* as a purchase option before all DLC is out since most people wouldn't wait half a year to save £10-£15. This way you make one purchase - that is cheaper - as opposed to 3 and you can take that option before you have the option to buy them individually.