• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

HBS_HighCommand

First Lieutenant
15 Badges
Feb 23, 2018
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • BATTLETECH
  • Harebrained Schemes Staff
  • BATTLETECH - Digital Deluxe Edition
Join us tomorrow at 10am PDT / 19.00 CEST for the first stream leading up to Urban Warfare! twitch.tv/paradoxinteractive

60025848_626951574448036_2178882023597277184_n.jpg

Excellent. Been waiting for this. :bow:

Did you see last week's stream, PH?
Last week’s stream was not on my radar. : (

Running it down and watching it, will give me something to do between now and tomorrow’s stream.

Thank you, Good Sir. :bow:

: )

Another stream just a week later?

Y'all are spoiling us :D

There were so many reveals last week, I can barely wait to see what you have to show us this week!!!!

I'll try not to cause @HBS_CaptKerberos headaches with any questions on the Hatchetman 3X :D

Sadly, I never get to see these Streams live due to the time zone I live in :(.

Sometimes get to see them if I drag my backside out of bed at 3am, which is in the wee hours of the morning. I reckon they should hold one in our time zone occasionally .

Great stream.

Looks like we’ll be able to look forward to new HBS streams each Friday until URBAN WARFARE is released. SWEET! : )

Fantastic work once again @HBS_CaptKerberos & @HBS_HighCommand ! Very enjoyable stream, and part of what really makes me excited for the release is how enthusiastic y'all are about it. The new features look like they will really be adding a LOT to the replay factor of the game.

Can't wait for the ECM stream - really curious to see it work. Also looking forward to seeing the Vees in more detail! Speaking of which - any chance of some Vee variants?

Any chance we can get @HBS_Kiva on around the 24th when Catalyst releases the new House Arano Sourcebook? Maybe an extended stream:D

Great stream, it was awesome seeing that electrical generator/whatever get blown up, its outcome was quite handy. Also enjoyed seeing the text "STRAY SHOT" pop up when the Centurion shot a mech and some of its LRM's hit the Enforcer or something.

Plenty of new things to get a fan hyped up (and eager) for UW! :D