• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
With the K, I usually had with either the default config or stripped all its weapons and gave it an AC20 with two tonnes of ammo and jump jets (can't recall how I got the armour on it).

For the V, I usually took out the LRM15 and replaced the SRM4 on the arms with the 6 (again, can't recall how I meddled with the armour).

Though, since HM got available, the Orion is only good for selling or rp'ing. :confused:

Though, since HM got available, the Orion is only good for selling or rp'ing. :confused:

Hey, it was good enough for Kerensky, it's good enough for me. ;)

• 1Like
Reactions:
The V I am currently fielding (yeah, started playing again a few weeks ago) is armed with an UAC/20++ (-3 tons, +20 damage) w. 3 tons of ammo and a single medium laser.
Full jump-capability, a Ballistic TTS+++ and near full armor round out the package. Since I don't have a MAD yet, it's my main head-capper for the time being.

It _does_ run a bit hot, so shooting the AC every turn will get you into the red, but then again, punching an opponent every few turns (I also found a +60 damage arm-mod, that I put into it), serves as both, an opportunity to cool down and a way to let the recoil penalty wear off.