• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I feel that Andrey Zhdanov lacks power and comrades necessary to foundation the Siberian Democratic Republic for resistance to the Soviet Union, which was under the control of Molotov and Beria before 1948.
I think it is necessary to wait until year in which second purge event starts for Andriy Zhdanov gets power and comrades necessary to foundation the SDR.
Because politicians and soldiers who are subject to purging are likely to become a ally of Andrey Zhdanov.
For this reason I suggested making the Siberian Democratic Republic a state that has not yet been independence in start of the scenario.

I feel that Andrey Zhdanov lacks power and comrades necessary to foundation the Siberian Democratic Republic for resistance to the Soviet Union, which was under the control of Molotov and Beria before 1948.
I think it is necessary to wait until year in which second purge event starts for Andriy Zhdanov gets power and comrades necessary to foundation the SDR.
Because politicians and soldiers who are subject to purging are likely to become a ally of Andrey Zhdanov.
For this reason I suggested making the Siberian Democratic Republic a state that has not yet been independence in start of the scenario.
So I think it is desirable for the Siberian Democratic Republic to be independent after the second purge event.

Having a blast playing US/UN preparing for the third Weltkrieg, only 2 issues? (not sure if they are or not) have popped up;

1.India annexes Tibet after war event with Communist China, not sure if this is meant to happen or not as they haven't released a puppet on their own for over 5 years.
2. UK wins war event with Ethiopia along allied New Zealand and Ireland (event) but hasn't rejoined allied pact. Might be because of Egypt seizing Suez and UN going with diplomatic route, but no other events have happened for UK-Egypt conflict and Brits seem to have ditched the Yanks.

Other than those the rest is solid, although I wish the UN reacted to German invasion of Sweden, aswell as reactions to Indonesian victory over Dutch government in exile, but those aren't a major concern.

Having a blast playing US/UN preparing for the third Weltkrieg, only 2 issues? (not sure if they are or not) have popped up;

1.India annexes Tibet after war event with Communist China, not sure if this is meant to happen or not as they haven't released a puppet on their own for over 5 years.
2. UK wins war event with Ethiopia along allied New Zealand and Ireland (event) but hasn't rejoined allied pact. Might be because of Egypt seizing Suez and UN going with diplomatic route, but no other events have happened for UK-Egypt conflict and Brits seem to have ditched the Yanks.

Other than those the rest is solid, although I wish the UN reacted to German invasion of Sweden, aswell as reactions to Indonesian victory over Dutch government in exile, but those aren't a major concern.

About the point 1, it's WAD. but will be an event with a choice to release Tibet.
About the 2nd point, I'll try to investigate and eventually will be fixed in the next version.
Anyway, thank you for your feedback.

Preview Changelog about Fatherland X
Hello guys,
just a little update about Fatherland.
I hope soon to make a new small release of Fatherland: Will be a version "X" of the mod and will be pluggable from new DLC system I've in mind.
Here a small changelog :
Code:
- Improve more LORE with more accurate countries name (like Großdeutsches Reich for example)
- Improve some new countries colors
- Review some parameters in misc.txt
- Review revolt.txt
- Review ministers_ita.csv
- Add cheats decisions (optionals - thanks to Raczkiewicz)
- Review and new events for
    - Axis
    - Comintern
    - Crisis
        - Far Eastern War
        - Switzerland crisis
        - Transylvania Crisis
    - Europe
        - Italy
        - Nationalist Spain
    - Germany
        - Generalplan Ost
        - Generalplan West
        - Domestic
    - Middle East
        - UAR
        - Total Arab war
    - POST WW3 (thanks to Raczkiewicz)
        - WWIII_Axis_victory_Asia
        - WWIII_UN_victory_Europe
- Bug fix here and there (thanks to community for the feedback !)

Stay tuned :)

I know, it is a bit complicated, but the three leading alliances could transform themselves, if the leader is altered. So if the Reich goes on a Monarchist or Democratic path, than Axis could change to Mitteleuropa (similar to KR) and the former members could rejoin, if they accept the deal.
If the Soviet Union turns democratic, or a different faction unites Russia, than Comintern could change to the Petersburg Pact, or something similar.
And if the US goes on a far-right, or autocratic pact, than UN could turn in to the Atlantic Alliance.

Those three nations are shaping the world and if they change, the alliance system should change too.

Any rough idea when you might get around to releasing the new version?
Could you also elaborate a bit what you mean by DLC system for Fatherland?

I hope soon, but I'm very busy with my RL.
About the DLC system, the next release will be the last one "big" release, will be a sort of Fatherland X definitely version.
After that release, I made only a small update about a specific area (or arguments), for example the first one DLC will be "SUDAMERIKA" (I'm working on in these days) where there will be a revision of South America with new events and new paths for all countries of the area.
These DLCs must be installed over the Fatherland X version.

And that means it should be made 100% impossible now?
Remember, the ai is dumb, they do generally stupid things. The only way that Turkestan would win is if you wasted all of your time as Germany propping them up.

Remember, the ai is dumb, they do generally stupid things. The only way that Turkestan would win is if you wasted all of your time as Germany propping them up.

In any case, there's an event about Turkestan victory in Soviet-Turkesan war.
If you play an hands off game, sometimes the Turkestan AI made a victory (with the help of Axis Intervention Forces, of course).

The mod is ready. I've completed a test game yesterday.
I hope to take a moment to made the release in this week end.
:D

cn5kyo9e31911.jpg

The mod is ready. I've completed a test game yesterday.
I hope to take a moment to made the release in this week end.
Anyways, I have a flag for the Kwantung Army/Neo-Shogunate ready if you want it.

I'm still voting for Mengjiang to be alive, even if they only have one province. In the utter chaos, which the Soviet Union defeat would cause, Mengjiang would absolutely try to influence or outright invade Mongolia. The Russians wouldn't really care as long as they are remaining there.