• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
why end date is 1964?

Cause i don't have made events (or chains) after that date.
In the next coming release, i'll change the date (2000 for example) and in the 60s i'll pop up an event where you can decide to start global WW3 or play hands free but without significative events.

Cause i don't have made events (or chains) after that date.
In the next coming release, i'll change the date (2000 for example) and in the 60s i'll pop up an event where you can decide to start global WW3 or play hands free but without significative events.
When do you aim to release the next version, may I ask? Great idea, btw. It would be really cool to see some victory, occupation, and even further integration events in the event of say a Reich WW3 victory or even for the other powers. Nothing complicated, just a little bit of extra event meat for the late scenario years.

When do you aim to release the next version, may I ask? Great idea, btw. It would be really cool to see some victory, occupation, and even further integration events in the event of say a Reich WW3 victory or even for the other powers. Nothing complicated, just a little bit of extra event meat for the late scenario years.

I'm on the way to made the new release, i hope in the next days.
There are also new Post WW3 events but need to be tested.

Preview Changelog V9.0
In the next days i'll release a new version of Fatherland (v9.0beta, codename : Atlas).
Here we go with a partial changelog

Code:
#######################################################
# Fatherland - Beta 9 - codename "Atlas"
# Partial Changelog
#######################################################

EVENTS
- Add tons of events ...

MIDDLE EAST
- NEW Arab total war chain (UAR,SAUDI and ISLAM ENTENTE)
- Revison of events arab countries

GERMANY
- Partial revision of Wehrmacht Path (Imperial,Republic or Military Junta)
- Revision of general plan west and generalplan ost
- Partial revision of hitlerdied chain
- NEW SS events
- NEW Domestic events
- Revision Kaukasus chain
- NEW RK Events
- .... and more and more

EUROPE
- Completely revision Free France and French State collaboration
- NEW events Free France (and african departments)
- NEW events French State
- NEW events Denmark
- NEW events UK
- NEW events ITALY
- .... and more and more

CRISIS
- Revision of Transylvania war
- NEW events WW3 (Point of no return, 1960)
- Partial revision IRA Chains
- Partial Revision Far Eastern War
- Partial revision Suez crisis

COMINTERN
- Partial revision of Soviet Area (to complete in next version)

AMERICAS
- NEW events PLATINEAN WAR

POST WW3
- NEW EVENTS :
WWIII_Axis_victory_Asia.txt
WWIII_Generic_Surrender.txt
WWIII_UN_victory_Europe.txt
WWIII_Axis_victory_Britain.txt
WWIII_Axis_victory_America.txt
WWIII_UN_victory_Asia.txt

CHINA
- Completely review CHINAS events

AXIS
- New Intervention and Axis Military events

ASIA
- Review Indochina war and add more events and stuffs

AFRICA
- Review South Africa and Ethiopia events

UN
- Revision of Marshall Plan and intervention events

REVOLT
- Add Occitania e Normandie as releasable countries
- Add Revolutionary Mexico

AI
- Reviewed Germany (now invades US!)
- Reviewed US
- Reviewed Italy
- Reviewed India
- Reviewed Croatia
- Reviewed Hungary
- Reviewed Romania
- Reviewed Manchurian Empire

SCENARIO
- Reviewed usa.inc
- Reviewed italy.inc
- Reviewed greek state.inc
- Reviewed denmark.inc
- Reviewed vp.inc
- Reviewed vichy france.inc
- Reviewed germany.inc
- Reviewed croatia.inc
- Reviewed cossack.inc
- Reviewed china nationalist.inc
- Reviewed china communist.inc
- Reviewed brasil.inc
- Reviewed argentina.inc
- Reviewed Siberia.inc
- Reviewed bulgaria.inc
- Reviewed united nations.inc
- Reviewed china sinkiang.inc
- Reviewed indonesia.inc
- Reviewed lokot.inc
- Reviewed Axis.inc
- Reviewed far eastern republic.inc
- Reviewed manchuko.inc
- Reviewed menjiang.inc
- Reviewed romania.inc
- Reviewed soviet union.inc
- Reviewed turkestan.inc

GRAPHIC
- New Fatherland poster
- New end date (2000)
- New Lokot Republic propaganda poster
- New graphics (buttons, minimal and others)
- New German Skin

MINISTERS

- Reviewed ministers_u57.csv
- Reviewed ministers_sik.csv
- Reviewed ministers_ita.csv
- Reviewed ministers_chi.csv
- Reviewed ministers_chc.csv
- Reviewed ministers_arg.csv
- Reviewed ministers_UTC.csv
- Reviewed ministers_U62.csv
- Reviewed ministers_U83.csv

.... and more other Stuffs !

Stay tuned !

Last edited:
Feh, Manchukuo needs to do things in Asia other than Invade China. I mean maybe they do have remnants of Japan, so maybe they go after Korea? get rid of Puyi and establish a dictatorship made of former Kwantung Army officers.

anyways for the Volga Germans, perhaps an event after the death of the Cossack Federation is needed to integrate them into RK Ukraine and Moskowien.

@pakotorino And maybe some further subsequent domestic events, elections, flavour etc for Republican Germany, including the option to democratize europe and reapproach with the UN against the Soviets. Democracy needs some love there, Major Pakotorino. :) Also, why is there no further event after Italy fights off Mussolini s uprising if he is freed by Hitler in the democratic italy chain? The cabinets are all wrong as well, showing ivanoe bonomi instead of Umberto II for example. Italy needs another overhaul imho. Also I noticed there is no further event chain for the Siberian Democratic Republic under Kuznetsov, when they finish off the Soviets. Literally nothing happens, and they are still at war with the Kurds with no way of stopping if the Soviets supported them before.

I've updated the map of China that I made before.
CxQiHoN.png

I also updated the leaders, ministers, and tech teams of Empire of Manchuria.

hwQKlSe.png

CY04z2k.png

Military of the Empire of Manchuria.

Army:
Manchukuo Imperial Army

Former Japanese “Kwantung Army”

Former Japanese “China Expeditionary Army”

Other Collaborationist Chinese Armies

Navy:
Manchukuo Imperial Navy

Former Japanese “China Area Fleet”

Air force:
Manchukuo Imperial Air Force

Former Japanese “2nd Air Army”

Former Japanese “5th Air Army”

personally I think China should look similar to this:
upload_2018-7-17_1-55-44.png

decided to weaken Manchukuo a little bit seeing as it isn't very likely they could hold territories south of Beijing, or the Yalu River given a Korean uprising that would probably occur once Japan is defeated. Mengkukuo/Mengjiang would likely have been liquidated during the great retreat of the Kwantung Army from China, just keeping it as a disputed territory between Manchuria and CCP, as I don't know who would claim that piece of land.

Now, an important idea to consider is the differences between the forces loyal to the idea of a reborn Qing Dynasty, and the Kwantung Army loyalists who would want to liberate Japan from the Western Barbarians. The Alliance would be fragile and anything to upset the balance of power would be likely to cause a civil war in the last vestiges of the Japanese Empire.

My suggestion is using U74 to represent the Kwantung Army proper if the tensions boil enough to cause said civil war.

I try to made a single answer to your questions.
This one will be the last one release of Fatherland as a "complete" release.
From the next releases, i'll work only on a sort of DLC focused on one country or area so i'll could made more adjustement, review or redesign of entire areas (like China for example) and made single overhaul mod of single countries (from ministers to events); that because i'm every lonely on the development of mod and i've every less time in my RL, and i hope to made more detailed work and release of DLC in less time.
So, all your suggestions will be analyzed and worked in a future.
Instead, the improvement of erica about Manchukuo will be insert in this release, thank you erica !

*SLAMS THAT DOWNLOAD BUTTON*

works with 1.05.0?
I think it should. I believe the only difference between 1.05 and 1.05.1 was something to do with the executable.

EDIT: And I never bothered to update to 1.05.1 as of yet so somebody correct me if I'm wrong. It hasn't been an issue for any of the mods I've already downloaded and played.

Congratulations! The mod looks fantastic. A big surprise was seeing the hoi4 style map at the very start.

I am wondering what is there left to do?
Do you feel the inclination to continue polishing it, do you think the mod is the "finished article" or what else do you feel could be done with it?