• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
####################################################### # Fatherland Codename: AMERIKA # Changelog ####################################################### ===== DB - USA - Completely designed new Path "America First" with tons of new events - Totally redesigned US elections events - Add generic events and new way for the historical path - GERMANY and its influence sphere - Add new German domestic events - Add new RKs events - Add new Belarus and Cossacks events - Add new Reichsprotektorat Böhmen und Mähren events - Add new events SS-Staat - Revision Axis Military events and intervention - COMINTERN - New events and revision for Soviet Union events - Revision about leadership of Soviet Union chain - New events and revision for Siberia, Lokot, Imperial Russia and Nationa Russian Council (former Far Eastern Republic) NORTH AMERIKA - Revision and new events\chain for Canada (especially about "America First" Path) SOUTH AMERIKA - New path for Colombia (Commie,Democrats or Fascist) - New events for Venezuela - New events for Brazil - New events for Bolivia - New events for Peru - New Andinean war chain - CENTRAL AMERIKA - New events about Centroamerica Confederation - Revision Mexico events - CENTRAL ASIA - Revision Tibet events - New events (and path) for Turkestan - CHINAS - Revision about Commie and Nationalis Chinas events - Fix about Soviet-China war - CRISIS - Revision and new events for Colonials chains (Free France and UK) - Revision for IRA crisis event - Revision for Korean Wars - Revision for Sino-Indian war - Revision for Transylvania Crisis - AFRICA - Revision of South Africa events - ASIA - Revision about Indonesia events - Revison about Japan events - Revison about Philippines events - Revision about Siam\Thailand events - EUROPE - New events for Bulgaria - Revision and new events for Free France - Revision and new events for Greece - Revision and new events for Hungary - Revision and new events for Nationalist Spain - Revision and new events for Italy - Revision and new events for Serbia - Revision and new events for Turkey - Revision and new events for United Kingdom - MIDDLE EAST - Revision and new events for Persia - Revision and new events for Iraq - Revision and new events for Lebanon - Revision and new events for United Arab Republic ===== AI - Improvements and Revision - BULGARIA - CROATIA - UNITED KINGDOM - FINLAND - GERMANY - HUNGARY - ITALY - JAPAN - ROMANIA - SOVIET UNION - SPAIN - REICHKOMMISARIAT OSTLAND - REICHKOMMISARIAT UKRAINE - REICHKOMMISARIAT KAUKASUS - REICHKOMMISARIAT NORWEGEN - SS - BOHEMIA & MORAVIA - UNITED STATES - FLANDERS - GREECE - MENGUKUO - SOUTH AFRICA ===== SCENARIO - Improvements, new OOB, and revision - AXIS forces - USA - GERMANY - RUSSIAN EMPIRE - SS-Staat - SIBERIA - AFGHANISTAN - ARGENTINA - AUSTRALIA - BRAZIL - BOHEMIA AND MORAVIA - NATIONAL RUSSIAN COUNCIL - ITALY - NEW ZEALAND - TURKESTAN - COMMIE VIETNAM - OCCITANIA - New country - Reichsprotektorat Böhmen und Mähren - Quebec (releasable) - Reichkommissariat France (releasable) - Occitania (releasable) - Normandy (releasable) - New main alliance - American-Pacific Threat Organization (only for alternative US Path) - Improve some new countries colors - Add jukebox ! Play music from (but not only) WW2 period ! - Review revolt.txt - Bug fix here and there (thanks to community for the feedback !) ... and may other stuffs i don't remember (new flags, propaganda posters, etc.)

• 10Like
  • 4Love
Reactions:
After another unsuccessful attempt getting into HOI3 and a brief stint with HOI1 CORE I've decided to check back with Fatherland. Lo and behold, it's still alive and kicking! That's pure awesomeness! As I'm typing I'm downloading X + hotlfix to update my old v0.8. Can't wait to jump back into it. Thanks to anyone involved with the mod, especially @pakotorino - I appreciate your dedication! Mille grazie!

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions:
Nice to see the mod updated, gotta say I totally loved the music added to it; Soviet playlist goes BRRRR.
Haven't yet played as the USA but the events look interesting nonetheless! Will try soon.
Also, it was nice to see the tech teams for Imperial Russia to be updated, though I was wondering, if I play with them will I get new tech teams when conquering others?

And now, from my test run as the Soviet Union I noticed some things;

1) Central Asia Soviet Republic flag is bugged (not the big one that goes like "shield_TAG" but the smaller one, the one for sprites and intel/diplomacy windows. Same happens with Lokot Republic when it turns into the Russian National State (or something like that, forgot the exact name) and I believe it also happens with Afghanistan once it turns into the Democratic Republic of Afghanistan.

2) I wanted to know something about the Comintern Conference, if you choose Asia focus there seems to be three choices (sponsoring rebels, invading some countries, full invasion) but, well, am I supposed to manually declare on India? Saw CHC has an event to hand over India if it has conquered them but, I don't know what is the point or how it works.

3) Still on the Comintern Conference, if you choose Europe focus maybe getting the opportunity to provoke a coup in the Cossack State or Lokot? Not too sure, and maybe lower the dissent you get for refusing to declare war on Germany, I mean, it's quite early for a rematch to occur, I guess.

4) I don't know if it's random, but in my case, the conference took place before the Vietnam conflict so, Vietnam was never allied to me and the rest of the Asian Commie Alliance, so we were at war with Indochina but, well, unable to reach it since Vietnam wasn't on our alliance.

5) When Hitler dies and SS try to rebel, Lokot Republic still has the first chance to take lands so when the USSR gets the event... well, it does nothing since Lokot got it first. I don't know if you intended it that way, but I remember it wasn't always like that. Maybe making it an event for REB and, 60% chance Lokot takes it and 40% SOV takes it?

6) I don't know what exactly happened here or how it happened but, GG Polen got a core in Bohemia [Ceske Budejovice, 202] so somehow they got control of that province and won't give it back to Germany.

Sorry for the amount on points, hope it's helpful!
And thanks for your work on the mod. ^^

haha, just started my first game as Imperial Russia, eager to restore Romanov glory. Unfortunately my plans got steamrolled under a combined SOV & SIBERIA attack in early 1949. Darn, this is so hard! Out of curiousity, are there any events provided for a restoration path of Imperial Russia? (if you survive long enough ...)

Btw - I noticed all my generals having Spanish names. Can someone confirm?

BTW - absolutely adore the new jukebox. Awesome idea!

Last edited:
It seems there are some errors that I can't even start the game....

errorFL1.png

errorFL2.png

Hello,

I just wanted to warn you that for me the event "Invest into our country's needed resources" was broken because it was firing the wrong event at the end of the timer.
It was firing the event "The Soviet answer" (id= 8014303) instead of "Results of investment into our contry's resources" (id= 8014314)

Other than that, great work on this mod :)

Reactions:
Nice to see the mod updated, gotta say I totally loved the music added to it; Soviet playlist goes BRRRR.
Haven't yet played as the USA but the events look interesting nonetheless! Will try soon.
Also, it was nice to see the tech teams for Imperial Russia to be updated, though I was wondering, if I play with them will I get new tech teams when conquering others?

And now, from my test run as the Soviet Union I noticed some things;

1) Central Asia Soviet Republic flag is bugged (not the big one that goes like "shield_TAG" but the smaller one, the one for sprites and intel/diplomacy windows. Same happens with Lokot Republic when it turns into the Russian National State (or something like that, forgot the exact name) and I believe it also happens with Afghanistan once it turns into the Democratic Republic of Afghanistan.

2) I wanted to know something about the Comintern Conference, if you choose Asia focus there seems to be three choices (sponsoring rebels, invading some countries, full invasion) but, well, am I supposed to manually declare on India? Saw CHC has an event to hand over India if it has conquered them but, I don't know what is the point or how it works.

3) Still on the Comintern Conference, if you choose Europe focus maybe getting the opportunity to provoke a coup in the Cossack State or Lokot? Not too sure, and maybe lower the dissent you get for refusing to declare war on Germany, I mean, it's quite early for a rematch to occur, I guess.

4) I don't know if it's random, but in my case, the conference took place before the Vietnam conflict so, Vietnam was never allied to me and the rest of the Asian Commie Alliance, so we were at war with Indochina but, well, unable to reach it since Vietnam wasn't on our alliance.

5) When Hitler dies and SS try to rebel, Lokot Republic still has the first chance to take lands so when the USSR gets the event... well, it does nothing since Lokot got it first. I don't know if you intended it that way, but I remember it wasn't always like that. Maybe making it an event for REB and, 60% chance Lokot takes it and 40% SOV takes it?

6) I don't know what exactly happened here or how it happened but, GG Polen got a core in Bohemia [Ceske Budejovice, 202] so somehow they got control of that province and won't give it back to Germany.

Sorry for the amount on points, hope it's helpful!
And thanks for your work on the mod. ^^

Thank you so much, your feedback are really much ever appreciated. Anyway, in this version Soviet Union had got only minors fixing or improvements (could be the next version will be more east oriented :) ) but let me try to answer to single points :

1) Yep, i'll take a look
2) There is a chain about the Sino-Indian war under the Crisis directory, i would suggest to take a look on that file
3) Yep, it's a not completed chain for human. Fot the AI that path could be launch a WW3 (20% of possibilities). There aren't event abou coups.
4) I'll take a look, i think it's a date problem
5) I think it's a bug. i'll take a look
6) I'll take a look

haha, just started my first game as Imperial Russia, eager to restore Romanov glory. Unfortunately my plans got steamrolled under a combined SOV & SIBERIA attack in early 1949. Darn, this is so hard! Out of curiousity, are there any events provided for a restoration path of Imperial Russia? (if you survive long enough ...)

Btw - I noticed all my generals having Spanish names. Can someone confirm?

BTW - absolutely adore the new jukebox. Awesome idea!

There aren't any chain about Imperial Russia. There's only the possibilities, if they won the war with SovietUnion and Siberia, to trigger an event about a new Russia State (with new flag and so on) but nothing of relevant.
I'll take a look about generals.

It seems there are some errors that I can't even start the game....

View attachment 706848
View attachment 706849

I think you need a clean reinstall

Hey I dont know how to solve that error but When I play mods I regulary get those errors. What I do is just press enter or continue and my game continues as normal.

I don't know what error could be

Hello,

I just wanted to warn you that for me the event "Invest into our country's needed resources" was broken because it was firing the wrong event at the end of the timer.
It was firing the event "The Soviet answer" (id= 8014303) instead of "Results of investment into our contry's resources" (id= 8014314)

Other than that, great work on this mod :)

THank you so much, i'll made a fix about it

I found a very strange thing in the COMINTERN file because in the comintern_conference.txt I found event for soviet union about Indian release but there are two decisions first is that you release India and the second is about that you create Eurasia so I tested and I annexed some communist states but I did not get any cores.

I found a very strange thing in the COMINTERN file because in the comintern_conference.txt I found event for soviet union about Indian release but there are two decisions first is that you release India and the second is about that you create Eurasia so I tested and I annexed some communist states but I did not get any cores.

It's just a test event, an easter egg :p (Only for curious player ;) )

Reactions:
@pakotorino I was trying a game as Germany and I noticed a few things, 1. the Bohemia-Moravia integration events don't work (as in don't fire having to fire them manually instead) 2. Bormann isn't hog of Germany when he should be (i guess a bug)
3. technically occupied France should look similar to this:
1619304156805.png

as Belgien-nordfrankreich only controlled the Calais area and nothing more, also a part of Eastern France was slated to become a province of Germany as Hitler had stated his desire to return the Franco-German frontier to that of 1525.

4. I guess that cores should be added for Germany in the lands it lost in WW1 at the start. (northern Schleswig, Alsace)

5. the Turkestan war should have more chance of occurring in game as it rarely occurs with the update.

Dear Pako

You must add this command end fo the "#id = 90000730 - country = RSI - RSI win civil war" RSI won event

command = { type = peace which = ALS value = 0 }

because after germany allies RSI after this event WW3 start

• 1Like
Reactions: