• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

General_Grant

Field Marshal
75 Badges
Jan 13, 2007
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • 500k Club
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • For The Glory
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Victoria 2
Fatherland- Alternate history Cold War scenario

load1024we1.png

##################################################
##################################################​

Version Beta 0.1.5 is now available!

+ be sure to download the

1.03 patch

##################################################
##################################################​

Current version is 0.1, and you can download it at the obvious link up this line.

-this is for Doomsday.

-It was not designed for it but it work with Armageddon.

-Game may stop sometimes but the reload of an autosave will solve the problem.

-Features-​

faeuropejn0.png

Europe. Germany is clearly dominant, and there is no East-Europeans puppet states. This to concretise German dream of "Vital space". Some events will have to be done to simulate a germanic colonisation. The border stop at the Volga river, and as you can see, there is a Russian state beyond. This right-wing monarchist state will be very influenced by Germany in its fight against the rest of the Soviet Union. A vast Cental Asia state will be totaly independent and neutral. Vichy France will rule on most of former French lands, but most of it colonies have joined de Gaule's Free France. The former low countries are federated into "Dietsland", or Greater Flanders. Britain is still independent but very influenced by Germany. Churchill and the young Queen Elizabeth II are ruling Canada. Fascist party rule England. Italy own most of the Mediteranean.

faasiage1.png

Asia. Japan as been defeated by USA in 1946. But the Soviets where too weak to try something at the end of the war, so Menchukuo became totaly independent and united with other former Japaneses puppets. Pu-Yi now control Northern China and is the direct rival of the Chinese Republic. Free France get Indochina back, but to apease dissent in it colony it established the satellite state of Indochina. India, Pakistan and Burma proclaimed their independence from the British Empire after it defeat. Indonesia is also independent. Primorsk proclaimed its independence after the Soviet defeat, and received Sakhalin and Kurils islands after Japanese defeat.

faafricazk7.png

Africa. Italy is now a serious power in the region, and control everything in the northeast. Germany have all it former colonies back. Vichy France had serious problems to control it colonies and most of them joined Free France. The Free French regime have it capital in Abidjan, Ivory Coast. Congo became a French protectorate after the Belgian defeat in Europe. South Africa get the control of Rhodesia, Bechunaland and all other colonies in the region.

--------------------------------------​

This is the actuall team:
-General_Grant: starter of the project
-Black Guardian: event writer, scripter of the 1948 scenario
-nomonhan: responsible of the whole Asia
-Užičkibombarder: responsible of tech tree and Serbia
-Lafayette53: responsible of our forum
-Masked Pickle: responsible of Free and Vichy France

-TeutonburgerW: may join the team and help with graphics.

Persons than participated once upon a time:
-Dutch Rommel
-Fulmen
-dannielshannon
-razor1uk_suomi
-Screaming-Eagle

Fatherland's Modding furum: http://www.moddir.net/forums/fatherland-mod-f-14.html

Feel free to offer your help, or only your suggestions.

Last edited:
hope this one gets finished
ill try to help where i can, but sadly i dont have much time

what happened to the yugoslavia?
looks like those two states are serbia, and croatia. but you should give osijek, sarajevo, zenica, mostar and dubrovnik to croatia.

and what are you planing to do with the new german land, give them cores (without all the manpower and industry, of course) or just occupied provinces?

good luck with the mod

P.S. nice colours :D

For the new German lands, i plan to let it occupied, but give cored on Poland (wich being near of Germany and occupied since 1939 made more easy to annex, sorry for poles :( ) and Baltic states (Wich are not so far of German culture. The rest could become German core lands trough events, but this would coast alot of money and get hight dissent penality to simulate difficulties to integrate new territories. For Croatia, take in consideration Italian claims on Dalmatia. Maybe they will have Bosnia, but that still unclear.

Im thinking than the Comitern dont need to exist anymore (only week Soviet Siberia, and possibility of anexion by Russia). I could be replaced by a federation of non-aligned countries, maybe India would lead it. Any suggestion is welcome, nothnig is done for now, and better set everything before begin doing something.

P.S. Sorry for ItLaly. I wont change it because i would have to remake the entire picture and rehost it.

P.P.S. This is only on Paint, that explain the colours :p

<.<...erm, I think Germany is a bit big. It would be far more interesting to have Ukraine and other such nations filling that massive gray-blob in Russia(German Puppets, of course).

I took most of my ideas from the exellant novel "Fatherland" for more info -->
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatherland_(novel)

Most of the asian part is from mine. Same with Africa. For the supper big Germany i think its very realistic. Hitler wanted to build German nation over other cultures (Ex: Salvs). It wont be too powrfull, and almost equal with the US.

I always figured Germany would just annex Belgium and the Netherlands to tell you the truth.

SeanB said:
I always figured Germany would just annex Belgium and the Netherlands to tell you the truth.

there was a promis by hitler ( not that that's a sure thing ;) ) that mussert could get the leadership of the netherlands togheter with the nsb in flanders you had the VNV also a greater holland organisation and as holland and flanders deliverd many SS voluntiers. and the dutch and maybe the flamish people don't like to be ruled by forgeihn occupiers. but there was also a group within the nsb that is for germanising most important people of this group were meinout rost van tonningen and henk feldmeijer they were more of the racial ideas of the SS and were friendly with himmler

Dutch Rommel said:
there was a promis by hitler ( not that that's a sure thing ;) ) that mussert could get the leadership of the netherlands togheter with the nsb in flanders you had the VNV also a greater holland organisation and as holland and flanders deliverd many SS voluntiers. and the dutch and maybe the flamish people don't like to be ruled by forgeihn occupiers. but there was also a group within the nsb that is for germanising most important people of this group were meinout rost van tonningen and henk feldmeijer they were more of the racial ideas of the SS and were friendly with himmler

more simply:a german puupet of holland,isn't it?

I keep my first idea of an united Holland-Belgium. I'll use than FLA tag, so if the allies invade they would be able to release 'Normal' Netherlands/Belgium. It will be a German puppet, like Croatia, Serbia, Denmark and Norway (Conquered during the war, so not totally independent).

please don't use the flandersflag use the so called prinsenvlag it's THE flag for a dietsland it was used by the NSB and VNV so use that instead please if you can get it in the right format

In fact, i only have the ideas, and probably every flag needed. This is my suggestion for Dietsland:
ngfmw0.png

It completly doesnt matter, but i think it have class and style. Dutch Rommel if you can take care of the Dietlsland, i dunno how, maybe suggest a few events that would be cool.

We should work by sections: everyone could take care of a specific country or region and work on it.

well,if you need something,ask me.But there is no much I can help,since I lost my work for techs.Only few events and some leaders&ministers stuff...and some propagandas :wacko:

btw,i'd be happy to work out with the balcanic-carpatic region :D

The most neded thing is to set exact Romanians borders with Germany and Hungary. Starting in 1948, a year included in the normal game allow us to take a break on leaders/ministers.

yeah i would like to help. i will help finding ministers, leaders and so on. the flag looks cool but it has the shield of the royal dutch family as it seems. and that's not longer in power if i understand it right. in the mod 33 forum i have given a link to the dutch wikipedia and the flag there. and as i sayd the prinsenvlag was used by the nazi/fascist movements in holland and flanders

but i'll start looking from ideas if hgt stil has dutch ministers andso ? or else i'll asked if we can use the one's from mod 33 they have a pre war dietsland but most milirary leaders need to replaced i think.