• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(23302)

Corporal
Dec 10, 2003
Hey guys been playing Crusader kings for ages, but recently my games been freezing up and when i do ctr alt delete its telling me about a fatal error. Ive got DV and the newest patch. not sure why this is happening thought you guys could help. thanks

Upvote 0
This really should be asked in the Technical Support subforum, where you can get some tech help on this :)

I am sure Veld will be by soon to move it.

So you have played CK + DV for a while and never had a problem and now suddenly you get fatal errors, is that the case ?

Or you haven't played CK + DV in a long time and now that you started playing again you get fatal errors ?

When do you get the fatal errors ?

well its strange ive had them before but not so frequent. Now it seems quite often, could it be tied into the fact that after i play the game and turn off the computer the next time i turn on the computer i have to adjust the screen resolution?

well its strange ive had them before but not so frequent. Now it seems quite often, could it be tied into the fact that after i play the game and turn off the computer the next time i turn on the computer i have to adjust the screen resolution?

I really have no idea.

It could be related to these crashes.

If that is the case then there is not much I or anyone else can do about them.