• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thank you all very much for this. I think AARland is a brilliant way of allowing people to express their creativity. In particular it lets people write who might not have written anything for others before. AARland at its best is a very supportive environment for writAARs, mostly because CommentatAARs provide advice and encouragement.

In terms of the next FOTW, I am going to resist the urge to reward the CommentatAARs on my own AAR (although many thanks to all of you) and instead turn to the HOI2 forum.

There are a lot of interesting AARs on the HOI2 forum, particularly taking advantage of the excellent alternative history mods for HOI2. These have a lot of really active discussion.

I could name any one of a dozen enthusiastic HOI2 CommetatAARs who all deserve to win this.

If anyone has any suggestions for a FOTW within HOI2 please PM me over the weekend and it will help me narrow down my shortlist, so I can choose the next FOTW on Monday.

Congrats Rogov and Alfredian!

As I said before, this was a tricky decision due to the number of enthusiastic HOI2 CommentatAARs, but the next fan of the week is Viden.

Congrats Viden!

Congrats. :)

Well done Viden:) Congratulations!

Thanks to all! :)

After reading many comments (and some death threats :p) I decided to pass the torch to Mr. Santiago.

Congratulations Mr. Santiago!

Congratulations Mr. Santiago

Congrats! :)

Thanks Malurous, loki100, Alfredian and JDMS!

At the moment I'm not sure to whom I'll pass the torch; anyway there's plenty of time 'till Sunday... I gotta lot of reading to do

Congrats to Viden and Mr Santiago!