• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I am not sure when I am meant to pick the new Fan-Of-The-Week so I will do it now. I choose @serutan !!! In my Japan AAR he has added greatly to the debates and seems to be Pro-Air Force. Much to the disgust of half the other fans/advisers.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Congratulations @serutan !

I am not sure when I am meant to pick the new Fan-Of-The-Week so I will do it now. I choose @serutan !!! In my Japan AAR he has added greatly to the debates and seems to be Pro-Air Force. Much to the disgust of half the other fans/advisers.

Traditionally it's Sunday to Sunday, so I suppose serutan could go down on record as being our nominee for Jan 17?

• 1Like
Reactions:
Well deserved @serutan ! Now could I please have the link for the Japan AAR?

• 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Well done

• 1Like
Reactions:
Congrats @serutan - a well deserved accolade

• 1Like
Reactions:
Impressive, the award has been handed over before the thread title has even been updated!

Congratulations @serutan , while we may not agree on everything about Japanese policy I think we are in agreement on the important issues and the identify of the real enemy (the IJA).

• 2Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Do please let me know if I need to nominate a new person this Sunday (1/17) or the next one (1/24).

Your win has gone down as being for the week beginning the 17th, so a new nominee on the 24th would be great. :)

Reactions:
Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions: