• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm going to nominate @HistoryDude for fan of the week. Mostly because of their extremely insightful questions they've been asking in the Faith in Chaos AAR - it's a complex story, and if not for the answers Metacavity gives to the questions or comments HistoryDude thinks to ask/raise (which never even occur to me), I'd only understand half of what is going on instead of 80%. :p

So thanks for making life a little easier for the rest of us fans, HistoryDude

Thanks for the award.

Honestly,I comment to try to understand the story better personally…which also helps everybody else understand the story.

“Metacavity” is great,lol.

Congratulations!

While I don’t actually have a nominee,so… (Mea culpa)

I honestly assumed someone else would nominate and the Cycle could continue anyway...

@HistoryDude : I'll give you until Saturday afternoon/evening GMT to look for a successor. If you haven't named someone yourself, I'll declare it open for nomination.

Congrats to @HistoryDude for being Fan of the Week here, you deserve it!:)

As for nominations for new fan of the weeks, I admit I´m not an AAR writer myself, but as a former Fan of the Week nominee I do consider @TWR97 to be a worthy nominee for this thread in the the AARs he has commented on (zenphoenix´s Hohenzollern Empire megacampagin and and Leandor´s NABAAR in particular) and has been made several great and insighful posts there, in particuly several great interludes in Zen´s Hohenzollern Empire AAR. Hope some of you AAR authors and fellow fans agree.:)

Congratulations

Oh wow I did not expect this at all since I just comment on what I want to say in the threads I lurk in. So thanks guys!

Oh wow I did not expect this at all since I just comment on what I want to say in the threads I lurk in. So thanks guys!

As they say: "Comments are the currency of AARland" :)

So do I, and look where that has taken me :D

Congratulations!