• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
There is time for everything, and now it is time to pass on the mantle to another recipient. To this, I nominate @Nuada Airgetlám. While he was nominated a bit back, he has gotten around to various AARs in a spirit of charity and encouragement to writAARs which I'm sure the writAARs greatly appreciate. And he' working on his own AAR too! All the more impressive to be working double the trouble, especially in the holiday season!

While there may not be any trumpets blowing come this judgment day, let us give applause to our next fan of the week.

Congratulations Nuada Airgetlám!

Reactions:
Very many congratulations

There is time for everything, and now it is time to pass on the mantle to another recipient. To this, I nominate @Nuada Airgetlám. While he was nominated a bit back, he has gotten around to various AARs in a spirit of charity and encouragement to writAARs which I'm sure the writAARs greatly appreciate. And he' working on his own AAR too! All the more impressive to be working double the trouble, especially in the holiday season!

While there may not be any trumpets blowing come this judgment day, let us give applause to our next fan of the week.

Congratulations Nuada Airgetlám!

My congratulations @Nuada Airgetlám .

Why thank you everyone. I have been similarly inspired to comment and give feedback to writAARs, even if I don't always go into detail.

As for me, I was lurking here on and off for some months before I finally started commenting. I had procrastinated about starting an AAR of my own for some time after that, but finally got inspired by the "A New Millennium" 1000 A.D. bookmark in CK2 Plus. Possibly due to having recently read Tom Holland's wonderful "Millennium". ;)

Besides CK2, I've dabbled with EU4, but I love role-playing games. Though I used to play real-time and turn-based games, along with the odd first-person shooter. Other interests include reading about history, philosophy, and plenty of science fiction. I am a firm believer that history in particular provides crucial context for understanding why cultures and societies are what they are.

And some AARs. The larger and more established ones have mostly gotten attention elsewhere so I'll talk about newer writAARS and their work. Recently I've enjoyed such AARs as Torda di Ferrara - A Shattered World AAR by @Rufy_King , Și noi suntem de sânge rumân - A Romanian AAR [HIP] by @Emperor_of_Nothing , At the Edge of the World by @Mustasiipinen , WtWSMS: Chronicles of The Emperors' That Never Were by @COITALPRODIGY , Achaia at the Turn of the Millennium: A CK2+ AAR by @AbZeroNow , and The House von Babenberg: HIP-1066-RP by @Necrolight132 .

Reactions:
Many congratulations! And thanks for continuing the tradition of recommending AARs.:)

Congrats !

And many thanks for the AAR recommendations. Now I've got a lot more to read. :p

Congratulations!

Many congratulations! And thanks for continuing the tradition of recommending AARs.:)

As a guy attempting at his first AAR I must say that the nomination is exactly true, he's truly encouraging and active, a real bliss and a golden guy to have on your AAR.

And obviously I'm saying all of this just because he mentioned my AAR; truth is, he's a real brat! :p

Congrats !

And many thanks for the AAR recommendations. Now I've got a lot more to read. :p

Well deserved congratulations, Nuada!

Congratulations!

(Belated) congratulations, @Nuada Airgetlám!

Congratulations from my part as well ! Truly, following so many diverse AARs (and commenting) is certainly most commendable!!

Congratulasions, a surely worth winner, considerino how many different AAR you follow

Thanks to all! :) I'll have a new winner up tomorrow.

Very many congratulations

I don't frequent the main AAR hub as much as I should, but thank you @Nuada Airgetlám for being one of my most active followers. There's a huge moral boost in writing AARs when you've got comments on every chapter, and especially if you've got people who are visible interested in and keeping up with the story.