• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
God damn it not again

(:p)

• 4Haha
  • 2Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Congratulations @nuclearslurpee! It is very appropriate to honor you now as two major holidays approach. First, Fourth of July for he has an American flag above his. A week later is his great holiday 7/11 home of the radioactive frozen drink.
P.S. This award does not grant you any additional peace talk votes in Turkey or Poland.

• 4Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Obviously this is very well deserved and an excellent choice from @SSmith . On a personal level I'm pleased to see the schedule is being kept and our winner is picking this up at fairly regular 6 monthly intervals, a handy way to mark the changing of seasons and the passage of time.

Congratulations indeed @nuclearslurpee may your Hip-flask remain ever filled with Tiso's Special Reserve Stock and may your shot cups expand neatly as you toast the defeat of your enemies.

• 3Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Congratulations indeed @nuclearslurpee may your Hip-flask remain ever filled with Tiso's Special Reserve Stock and may your shot cups expand neatly as you toast the defeat of your enemies.
...from the interior of your bunker... ;)

• 3Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Congrats @nuclearslurpee ! A great choice of someone I always appreciate.

• 1Like
Reactions:
It occurred to me at some point that I have neglected to name my successor. This is of course a very important task, not least because I'm sick of this dog and pony show fostering a sense of community is one of the greatest tasks we as fans undertake.

As such, I have determined that the next Fan of the Week will be someone who is never late, nor for that matter early, for an eldritch demonic horror always shitposts arrives exactly when it means to. Also, he has not been nominated for like a year, so no one will shout at me about re-awarding someone too quickly this time.

Please join me in congratulating your new Fan of the Time-Period-Roughly-Equivalent-to-a-Week, @TheButterflyComposer come on down!!

• 5Like
  • 1Love
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions: