• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations @Von Acturus and @eoncommander! Two SuperFans
Congrats @Historywhiz.

@coz1, for everything that you do, congratulations and thank you seem inadequate but they are the best that I have to offer.

Congratulations, @Superstorm. Keep on writing and commenting whenever Life gives you a chance.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Well done guys

• 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Ah thank you! Sorry, this week ran away from me. I swear I blink and two days go by...

But! I did have a successor lined up before life whisked me away. I want to give my nomination to @RustyHunter. I wish I could send it to all of those who take the time to read my work and reply regularly. But, I know he has been a regular reader of mine and one of the first I messaged for advice and feedback, with further mention to @TheButterflyComposer , @Eludio, and @Midnite Duke, who I would be doing a diservice if I didn't tag and reccomend that you all read their work.

IRL keeps me busy and I know this is not Rusty's first nomination, though I feel like it is deserved for the time he takes to read my work as well as others.

• 5Like
  • 2Love
Reactions:
  • 3Like
Reactions:
Well deserved!

• 3Like
Reactions:
  • 5Like
Reactions:
Congrats @RustyHunter and good to see you back in the mix!

• 2Like
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Warmest congrats @RustyHunter to one of my favourite writAARs and comentAARs!

• 3Like
Reactions:
An excellent choice, congratulations indeed @RustyHunter

• 2Like
Reactions: