• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
Congratulations @serutan and many thanks @roverS3 for the mentions and an otherwise excellent handover post. :) At such times it’s very nice to be part of a supportive, friendly and entertaining online community. Hope every can stay safe, well ... and even prosperous.o_O

• 1Like
Reactions:
I'm no Alan Moore, that's for sure.
Big bad butterfly brings brimstone by babbling before bandying barely believable banter berating beloved baby boomers’ behaviour. Bemused by berserk bitter berating.

(not really, by the by ;) )

Last edited:
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
Congratulations.

An excellent handover and recommendation post @roverS3 , impressively thorough.

Congratulations indeed to @serutan. While his views on Japanese airpower do stray dangerously close to heretical treason, he is undoubtedly a worthy fan of the week.

• 1Like
Reactions:
A week has passed, so it's time to pass on the award. I fear I only haunt the HOI3 section, so my list is pretty short, and since all
have been mentioned and expounded on previously, I will be just mention them again with brief comments.:

1. Utsunimiya's War - HoI3(TFH) Japan AAR by @Eurasia . The insults fly fast and thick, but it's all in good fun.

2. Quick and Dirty 2: A Soviet Resurgence (HOI3 - March 1944 start) by @Bullfilter. Very nice gameplay AAR.

3 'Odin' and Stalin's Secret Committee by @roverS3. Good Soviet AAR.

Now I nominate @El Pip as the new Fan of the Week. His posts are at turns entertaining, informative, and specifically helping to keep the ongoing debates / fights/ plotting of the the Emperor's advisors in Utsunimiya's War a pleasure to participate in.

• 3Like
Reactions:
Many thanks for the shout out @serutan and congrats @El Pip :) A good choice

Many congratulations @El Pip . I also appreciate the short but flattering description of my work. Good description. Good choice. Good shout out's.

Ah, an excellent choice. Time for all the old favourites to end the year in the awards, I think.

Congratulations!