• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Are Derehan and Derahan two different people?

Anyway, congratulations, Derahan! Both for the great AARs and the tremendous work you do with the AARlander!

Congratulations Derahan! :)

Indeed, congrats Derahan! Well done keeping up the AAR newsletter tradition. It is a worthy effort run very well. :)

As far as I understand the situation, D, you've chosen an actual AAR to receive this award. The FotW award is actually for, well, fans – that is, the commenters rather than the authors. You might want to amend your nomination to reflect this. :)

Alright, I have to revoke the award, aparently my brain fucked on me and forgot what this award was for. Anyways since I am not that around on the forums that much to nominate any fan (that I feel would be deserving) I will open the nominations to anyone who want to nominate anyone. It's open.

I cant say that I disagree either. The thought struck me as I read exactly what the award was for =) Though it did get me to thinking that I lurk all too often. No worries from me, I was honored by the thought in the first place. Who-ever receives it will likely deserve it more than my lurking self.

Cheers, Lucius.

As far as I understand the situation, D, you've chosen an actual AAR to receive this award. The FotW award is actually for, well, fans – that is, the commenters rather than the authors. You might want to amend your nomination to reflect this. :)

I must say I'm intrigued at the idea of an AAR that's achieved such a state of self-consciousness that it is capable of commenting on other AARs.

I cant say that I disagree either. The thought struck me as I read exactly what the award was for =) Though it did get me to thinking that I lurk all too often. No worries from me, I was honored by the thought in the first place. Who-ever receives it will likely deserve it more than my lurking self.

Cheers, Lucius.

Maybe this will spur you on to develop a more active stance on commenting? :)

In any case, if this episode has done one thing, it has convinced me to check out your AAR. I'm intrigued!

I must say I'm intrigued at the idea of an AAR that's achieved such a state of self-consciousness that it is capable of commenting on other AARs.

Wouldn't that be too avant-garde and metaphysical for your tastes? :p

Well...congratulations Lucius? :p

Alright, I have to revoke the award, aparently my brain fucked on me and forgot what this award was for. Anyways since I am not that around on the forums that much to nominate any fan (that I feel would be deserving) I will open the nominations to anyone who want to nominate anyone. It's open.

About killed me with this response :rofl:

I imagine people are just waiting for a mod to validate everything before going ahead. Don't worry, someone will come forward. It just takes a few days sometimes – especially in circumstances like these. :)