• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OH!

I thought they said Duke Ellington...

And I was going to say, "What's Duke Ellington know about running a country?"

But congratulations, Duke Wellington! :D

Rensslaer

The new fan of the week is Storey. A dedicated follower of many AARs and always with an intelligent comment, well done.

wind_turbine.jpg

Congratulations :)

Hear hear!

That's, what, the third time you've been crowned Fan of the Week? That accolade will go well with the one about having received the most OscAARs. :)

You're truly a fixture of the Boards, Joe, and the Boards are better for it. Congratulations, again. Let's see how long it'll take for your fourth nod. ;)

Definitely! An avid writer and an avid reader. Certainly one of the fixtures of our little community!

Congrats, Joe!

Thank you Duke. I admit to a little guilt in accepting this honor because back when the world was young and EU I was the only show in town my stride would cover continents, I could drink oceans dry and follow a couple of dozen AARs with ease. Now as I’m old and feeble I have to limit myself to regularly flowing six and erratically following another six ARRs. This means that there are several stories that I’ve wanted to read but have been unable to do time constraints. Perhaps it’s a good thing as it indicates a wealth of choices when it comes to good and interesting writing. Thanks again.

Joe

Congratulations Storey, even if your are an "old man" of the forum. ;)

Now you are never gonna get this passed on. We had a hard enough time getting Joe to give it up the last two times. :rolleyes:

However, it is entirely fitting for Storey to be a three time fan, as he is much more than that to AARland. A true fan! Congrats, Joe!

Hi Joe! Enjoy your moment of fame before we throw you off that cliff you keep stranding your readers on! :eek:

No, seriously, congratulations to you. You're a reader AND a commentor, and we appreciate you very much.

Congratulations to the Storied Joe!

Very well deserved for one of the pillars of AARLand!

And fitting that your "fan" is stories tall!

And I'm curious to see your astute pick for who to pass this along to!

Rensslaer