• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
  • 1Like
Reactions:
As for the next fan, I think @Wraith11B is one deserving the title. Here, nepotism is involved! :D
Thanks for reading and commenting!
As much as I earnestly appreciate the nod, I can certainly without any reticence say that in this case, my nomination for this award is premature, given I last received it mid-September, and therefore fall afoul of the six month rule.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Thanks for the shout out @hjarg ! :D

And congratulatiosn to @Wraith11B (if you get it, as I see you won merely four months ago).

• 2Like
Reactions:
As much as I earnestly appreciate the nod, I can certainly without any reticence say that in this case, my nomination for this award is premature, given I last received it mid-September, and therefore fall afoul of the six month rule.

I blame you for this.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Congrats @Wraith11B (I think we determined it was fine if it'd been a while and your latest nomination didn't also violate the six-month rule)!

• 1Like
Reactions:
At this point I'll just say congratulations and assume @Wraith11B is allowed to keep the award as (a) he definitely deserves it and (b) the paperwork to change it would be far too much work.

So congratulations indeed to our worthy winner! ;)

• 2Like
Reactions:
I think the other custom (it’s hardly strict case law here) is that if a sufficiently large number of people offer their congratulations, whether it’s 4 or 5 months, then the nomination stands by acclamation! @El Pip has the right of it.

Reactions:
Right, well, I'm so terribly sorry about how I've retained the crown for far longer than I should have; life has really gotten away from me this week. I'd like to open the nominations process to the fans here as I've been swamped and haven't been able to get into things!

• 2Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Then, there is @witchveil and The Cairo News - An Egypt to Arabia V3 AAR
Gotta love how he takes the newspaper format from Vicky 2 and makes it into an AAR. Hint- an update is overdue! ;)

Thank you for the mention, @hjarg! An update is overdue and I'm only now catching up with things but seeing your comment has inspired me to get back at my AAR.

I'm also totally new to this fan of the week thread and there's so many good AARs I'm going to be checking out now I've found it but I'd also like to add my congrats to @Wraith11B too!

• 3Like
Reactions:
Thank you, @Midnite Duke

The beauty of this forum is the good people that made it.

• 2Like
Reactions:
  • 3Like
Reactions:
For the next Fan of the Week, let me nominate @Historywhiz , which I have seen around commenting in both Victoria 3 and CK3's forums. :)

• 3Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Reactions: