• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations!

Man congratulations, El Pip! It is wonderful to see you still around and not only (still) working on The Butterfly Effect but so too offering others great words of encouragement. Well done! :)

Huzzah for @ElPip ! I agree with the observation that he is a paradox with the speed of his comments on other people's work compared to his AAR's.

Thank you all, especially @Bullfilter for nominating me in the first place. I follow things that look interesting and then comment to support the authors, I know how important feedback is and knowing you have a supportive audience can be an amazing motivation.

To move this along I set myself the limit of making sure the Fan of the Week had actually done some posting this week, this was actually a surprisingly tough limit and many excellent members failed to make the cut. Of the surviving few one stood out, he has won it an alarming number of times before but the last award was thee years ago, so I think he's eligible once again. Quite aside from his sterling work across the forum, anybody who continues to hold a torch for Allenby's unfinished masterpiece British interests; British honour; British obligations' is worthy of the prize for that alone.

Therefore my nomination for Fan of the Week is @Kurt_Steiner

Richly deserved Kurtie and congratulations.

Congratulations @Kurt_Steiner !

Has he become a staff member? This is appears to be his avatar:

Last edited:
Very many congratulations

Thank you, El Pip!!!

(I'll make you pay for this!!!! Revenge!!!!)

Congratulations @Kurt_Steiner !

Has he become a staff member? This is appears to be his avatar:

As far as I know, I haven't... Do I have an avatar? Really? Since I lost mine, some years ago, I don't have one.

As far as I know, I haven't... Do I have an avatar? Really? Since I lost mine, some years ago, I don't have one.
That is strange, because you indeed don't have one when you post, but when I click on your profile you have the one I posted! :confused: Maybe some bug for those who have lost their avatars like you?

Perhaps, because I saw that thing happening to when I entered my profile. Never mind...

Congratulations Kurt! Always well-deserving!

Congrats to you, Kurt! Great to see you still around and offering excellent feedback and fandom. Sir, you keep us cool! :D

In fact, mine vanished some years ago. Frankly, I don't care, as I have no need of that, really.

Now, time for more pressing matters. I was tempted to nominate some of my old acquitances here, but those bugg... er... those gentlemen seem to be out of the war of harm... erm... of being nominated by not being here, in the forum... Never mind, there's still a bit of readers to choose among them.

And talking about good ol' Allenby, the next Fan of the Week has been picked up from an AAR that, in some way, reminds me of Allenby's mighty endeavour, MacGowan and his "An Alternate WW2".

Therefore my nomination for Fan of the Week is @Vlad_Dracul1989

Congratz!

Kurtie, you do know that if you click on that link it goes back to your profile? It could be a mistake, or you could stealthily be trying to nominate yourself again. Either seems plausible.

If this isn't your bid for a second week running, did you mean - @Vlad_Dracul1989 ?

EDIT;
And you fixed it while I was typing that. Smooth.

Congrats Vlad, valiant work in the Darkest Hours mines.