• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats!

Excellent choice! You're one of the most generous, giving people on this forum Ghostwriter. Congratulations!

An outstanding choice: a gentleman, a scholar and a critic - in the nicest and truest sense of the word, someone who cares as much about your work as you do and wants only to help the writer suicceed.

Bravo!

i am deeply humbled by this honor ! ! and, grateful ! ! :cool:

in the past, i have stated that i did not deserve such an honor. not this time.

however, i will name a more deserving recipient either later today, or the next time i am on, likely late Tuesday or early Wednesday: US Eastern time zone.

Congratulations :D Your multi-coloured comments are a staple of the community !

Congratulations GhostWriter. Your comments are always inquisitive, intelligent and very colourful; always a pleasure to call you a reader. I guess this has been asked before, but is there a certain structure you use for the colouring?

Rensslaer: I would like to thank Backfire (who is no longer active here) for starting this thread back in 2004!

well, i remember Backfire posting a few weeks ago, in this very thread ! ! ;)

IIRC, Backfire has not previously received this award. this is an error that needs to be corrected ! ! while i don't have the energy to check out if he is still active, ALL who participate in these fora should be grateful for his inspiration in starting this thread ! ! :)

IMHO, the person most deserving of the Fan Of The Week award is our next recipient, Backfire ! ! :D

step forward, young man, and take a bow ! !
:cool:

Congrats Backfire !

Most interesting of choice, ghostwriter! Nontheless it is a great one! I am sure that no one but you could have possibly come up with that person to hand off the award, good job :D

Congratulations Backfire