• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats! If you didn't read my AARs, I would've lost hope long ago.

this starting to look like an advertisement for my readingship or something...if lifeless didnt read my aars i would have lost hope, lifeless gives me reason to update, whats next? lifeless, if it wasnt for him, i would be lost in aar land :rofl: :p :D :)

Congratulations my lifeless friend!

ah its that time of the week again...to announce the new fan of the week...and I choose...BBBD and this is apparantly his second time as fan of the week. so congrats! as is the custom, here is your fan :D

fan9_small.jpg

enjoy your second term as fan of the week :)

Excellent choice.

Congrats BBBD! :cool:

A great choice! Congrats, BBBD! :D

That Great Windy Fan From the South!!!

...who tickles you in funny places!

Congratulations, BBBD! :D

Rensslaer

Congratulations

A great choice. Congratulations, BBBD.

I would like to thank the academy for this honour, my parents, my partner and son. WHOOOOO! We did it baby whooooooo!

It has taken my reading nearly every AAR to get this award a second time, it means a lot that my interest in the great swirling maelstrom of creativity that is this forum.

When the writing is as good as it is it is easy to be a fan.

Aiden17-11-5c.jpg

For all his millions of fans, the future ruler of the world, my son!

One week of power :D

Congrats BBBD, you truly deserve this. You've been a regular poster in my AAR since nearly the beginning. Your comments are most appreciated. :)

Well done BBBD congratulations :D