• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Amazing speech :D

Indeed, @volksmarschall! Nice speech. And thanks for the recommendation!

• 1Like
Reactions:
As it is that time of the week, and time to pass the mighty fan off to another honored guest, I pass the fan to an old familiar face. He pops in and out, no doubt, as his time permits him, but when he does drop a comment it is always worthwhile and encouraging -- especially since he is an old veteran of the forum. He last won last year, so without further ado, let us turn on the fan and pass it off to @guillec87.

Reactions:
As it is that time of the week, and time to pass the mighty fan off to another honored guest, I pass the fan to an old familiar face. He pops in and out, no doubt, as his time permits him, but when he does drop a comment it is always worthwhile and encouraging -- especially since he is an old veteran of the forum. He last won last year, so without further ado, let us turn on the fan and pass it off to @guillec87.

thanks a lot, Volksmarschall!! as you said, sadly, my work keeps me out of the forums from time to time, and also the fact that I have decided to sign up for a new career (who told me to do something that stupid, right?). I really appreciate the nomination, especially since these last months I have been really out of the forum, not like other years when I followed a lot of AARs and was able to participate in the debates that always popped up... that is the price of growing up

• 1Like
Reactions:
Congratulations!

Reactions:
Congratulations

Congratulations @guillec87

It does get harder to make the time for this place, but it is good to see you when you can. :)

Congratulations @guillec87 and good luck with the new career direction

thanks a lot, pals! I thought it was difficult to teach a some-kinda old dog new tricks but as a matter of fact, I find programming very exciting, who knows? maybe I'll start modding some PX games after this

• 1Like
Reactions:
Reactions:
Can we get these moving again? They all seem to have gotten stuck. Mod?