• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well done Projekt 919! Congratulations :)

Congrats! :)

For this Weeks FOTW I Nominate..............

Rogov

His Charismatic Ledership of the National Republicans in BigBadBobs "The Presidents" interactive AAR and opposition to all things General Davis (My Persona) have greatly enriched the AAR experience as well as being a excellent contributer in general. The link to the AAR can be found in Seek75's signature.

Congratulations Rogov

Congrats Rogov.

I'd suggest that the next FotW is someone more or less outside the circle of Victoria 2 Interactive AAR-followers and who hasn't won in the last two months.

Congrats to all the latest winners who I've missed. :eek:o

Congrats Rogov.

I'd suggest that the next FotW is someone more or less outside the circle of Victoria 2 Interactive AAR-followers and who hasn't won in the last two months.

Maybe we should start a new one, the Interactive Fan of the Week? Just a thought.

There aren't that many, so we'd be soon out of potential candidates. Now back to congratulating Rogov.

Danke, danke.

Considering the week runs out tomorrow, I think I will go ahead and nominate Alfredian (I'll Private Message him tomorrow) as the belated fan of the week for his contributions to the Star of Orleans. Not an interactive AAR as such, the Star of Orleans is structured as a newspaper and takes letters and commentary for its readers. Alfredian is (was? the thread has been abandoned) an attentive and active member of the readership in that fashion.

Congragulations Alfredian!

Well done Alfredian! Congrats!!

Congrats, Alfredian!

Congrats. :)