• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hey guys, just wanted to mention I'll be looking through some threads I haven't yet viewed to get as many potential candidates in the running as possible - I'll post my nomination sometime later today (or tonight). And thanks again for all your kind congratulations!

Alright, I looked through every recently updated thread and did this as scientifically as possible: basing things on interactivity, I tallied up every commenter to see who engaged the most across the AARs (discounting the winners within six months). As such, I got a clear victor: @Nikolai !!! Congratulations! :D

Honorable mentions to @Crimson Lionheart @mike the knight @guillec87 and @DensleyBlair , you guys made it a close race!

Warmest congratulations @Nikolai - you are a very deserving FotW! :)

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Alright, I looked through every recently updated thread and did this as scientifically as possible: basing things on interactivity, I tallied up every commenter to see who engaged the most across the AARs (discounting the winners within six months). As such, I got a clear victor: @Nikolai !!! Congratulations! :D

Honorable mentions to @Crimson Lionheart @mike the knight @guillec87 and @DensleyBlair , you guys made it a close race!
Wow, has it really been six months already? :eek: Thanks a lot, and on top of it all after 3 months of no internet, so I have been doing all commenting on my phone and feel I've been slacking. :) Obviously not enough. :p Thanks a lot again!

Warmest congratulations @Nikolai - you are a very deserving FotW! :)

Always a worthy winner! Congrats, Nikolai. :)

Congratulations @Nikolai!

Congratulations!

Congratulations to @Nikolai !

Very many congratulations @Nikolai

Congratulations!

Congratulations @Nikolai

Thanks a lot, all! I'll come back with my speech next weekend. :)

Congrats Nikolai, extremely well deserved!!

Many congrats @Nikolai you deserve this every time :)

Congrats ! :)

Congrats Nikolai, extremely well deserved!!

Many congrats @Nikolai you deserve this every time :)

Thanks a bunch folks. :) It's very appreciated!

So Sunday is here and it's time to hand the awAARd over. I'm still without proper internet, on the third month, and am thus mainly using my cell phone. So this time I can't go on a big speech with links galore, as I use too. :( But I want to highlight a few AARs still.

@jasondroth24 has a Rome AAR going on in Imperator I recommend checking out: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...s-rome-glorious-and-alone-paxus-roma.1194175/

@Smokez83 has a human space faring saga to tell that should be checked out: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...an-stellar-union.1186161/page-4#post-25752567

@coz1 really, really, really deserves a read, his story is among the greatest ever woven on these boards: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/the-song-of-wessex.1147547/

And lastly, the new Fan of the Week is @HistoryDude - congrats dude! :D