• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
@coz1 is indeed an immense fan, well deserving of this nod! :) Congrats man! :D

many congratulations @coz1!

Congrats @coz1 - superfan, super man :)

along with stnylan and a few others.
@stnylan is the goal, of course, but few of us can equal his eagerness to read and comment. :D Lewis chastises me much over my lack of forum reading these days and he is, of course, correct to do so. That said, I do love this place and spent five years trying to shepherd from the original iteration to what it is now. I've no desire to moderate anymore (as that was, frankly, a pain in the ass for no pay) but I do like to continue encouraging and championing AARs and what we have built and still do till this day.

I really don't deserve this particular nod (though I do very much thank you, @roverS3 ) because I do not read other works as much as I used to and give that instant feedback that I so love. Yet from the day that I started here...counts fingers...a long time ago, I wanted to encourage just as I was then from the likes of @Lord Durham and @MrT and @Storey and @Judge and @Secret Master and @Alexandru H. and @Amric and ...the list goes on (and yes...two of my best friends in life! @Director and @stnylan !) I could list probably a hundred names here (many of which newer members will not recognize) and every one would be worthy, but the point is made that I had some influences and worked to copy. Both in writing and in membership, I wanted to hold up that mantle and I am more than pleased that the Year end AwAARds have been mostly a success. As long as I am able, I will try to continue this (rather new) tradition.

Don't want to go too long here (or MrT length :p - oldies will get that reference) so let me just say that I've spent nearly 20 years of my life in some way or another at this forum. Reading, writing, commenting or championing, every bit of it was because it is an excellent place on the internets. You are not going to find it anywhere else, I assure you! It has been a home for me in some of my worst moments and some of the best. I hope that every one of you reading this feels the same. To be able to practice our craft, such as it is for each of us, is not paralleled anywhere else. But the community that was built by those that came before us all makes my strive to always do just a little bit more. It's only right.

Thanks again, and I make no promises, but I will try to do more reading in future. @stnylan will be happy. (After all - this awAARd should be named after him. :cool: )

Happy I will be - but only because you would get a chance to read some truly wonderful AARs :)

Congratulations my friend.

An inspired choice @roverS3 proving once again you are a man of taste and discernment. (Another line for the dating profile perhaps. My invoice is in the post. ;) )

Congratulations @coz1 despite your protestations this is very much deserved. :)

Congratulations!

Belated congratulations @roverS3 and congratulations to @coz1! Despite your protests, definitely deserved!

Well, my time in the spotlight has come to end and it's time to anoint another great Fan! Thanks again for all the well wishes and please now offer them up to a brand new Fan who has only just joined since December of last year. In 3 months, he's already racked up well over 200 comments and as his tag says in his sig, he's obsessive/compulsive about commenting. Not a bad way to go about in these parts! :D

Thus I give to you your new Fan of the Week - @JSB217118 :)

Many congrats and welcome to AARland!

Congratulations!

This is such an honor. I'll try my best to pick someone else as quickly as possible.
You should enjoy your well deserved win first. :)

You don't have to nominate your successor for a week, so you can take your time on the pick. Also, congratulations. ;)

Congratulations!