• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Since it is opened to nomination, I want to nominate @Bullfilter. He is quite active in commenting of multiple AARs (mine being among others), and always has a constructive comment or observation. Congratulations!

Many congratulations @Bullfilter

Coming to know you better over the last little while is a great privilege, and you have rapidly become a true stalwart of our little corner of the interwebs.

congrats my dear friend @Bullfilter without you this forum would not be the same place

Well deserved! One of the best. :)

Since it is opened to nomination, I want to nominate @Bullfilter. He is quite active in commenting of multiple AARs (mine being among others), and always has a constructive comment or observation. Congratulations!
Why thank you @valentino - it is work like yours that makes being an AAR follower so enjoyable! This was a very pleasant surprise to wake up to this morning.
My congratulations @Bullfilter .
Thank you @Tom D.
Many congratulations @Bullfilter

Coming to know you better over the last little while is a great privilege, and you have rapidly become a true stalwart of our little corner of the interwebs.
The privilege is mine my friend and thank you for the well wishes.
congrats my dear friend @Bullfilter without you this forum would not be the same place
Lovely of you to say that my dear @diskoerekto - your contribution to the community is a significant one and I always appreciate your constant and thoughtful support for my own efforts.
Well deserved! One of the best. :)
Thank you @coz1 that means a lot coming from one of the leading doyens of the forums!
Thank you very much - reading your works has been a constant for me these last few years.
Congratulations @Bullfilter!
And likewise, my thanks.

I'm excited to add my voice to the chorus of cheers and hearty bonhomie for you, @Bullfilter , and to thank you for your support for my own AAR!

Many congratulations!

Congrats!

Congrats @Bullfilter! :D Most certainly a well-deserved award.

I'm excited to add my voice to the chorus of cheers and hearty bonhomie for you, @Bullfilter , and to thank you for your support for my own AAR!
So nicely put, thanks mate.

Many congratulations!

Most definitely deserved. :) Congrats @Bullfilter !

Congratulations @Bullfilter You're a great fan!

Congrats!

Thanks also to all the above :)

I will post a quick “what I’m reading at the moment” and a nomination for the next Fan shortly.