• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I am really sorry, been without internet and the quarantine that is still on in my country... was not able to enter the forum... I nominate Bullfilter for this week!

I am really sorry, been without internet and the quarantine that is still on in my country... was not able to enter the forum... I nominate Bullfilter for this week!
That is very kind of you, @guillec87 - I hope things pick up for you (and all of us) in the not-too-distant future!

Reactions:
Many congratulations @Bullfilter! Richly deserved. :)

• 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Congratulations!

• 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
I feel like I'm saying this a lot, congratulations @Bullfilter !

I checked and it turns out I am saying this a lot - three Fan of the Week awards in a year is an almost @stnylan level of over-achievement on the fan front. Impressive indeed, particularly as I feel sure you have a good chance of picking up a fourth before the year is out. ;)

• 1Love
Reactions:
Well done!

• 1Like
Reactions:
I feel like I'm saying this a lot, congratulations @Bullfilter !

I checked and it turns out I am saying this a lot - three Fan of the Week awards in a year is an almost @stnylan level of over-achievement on the fan front. Impressive indeed, particularly as I feel sure you have a good chance of picking up a fourth before the year is out. ;)

I mean, the man does somehow find time to not only run, what, FOUR AARs as well as commenting on loads (I mean, seriously. Have you checked out how crazy the numbers are of comments on mine, much less any of the other AARs), and just to top it all off and rubbing it in our faces: the man is modding HoI3 for yet another AAR.

I salute the former Tanker, honestly. The man is a machine.

• 1Love
Reactions:
I mean, the man does somehow find time to not only run, what, FOUR AARs as well as commenting on loads (I mean, seriously. Have you checked out how crazy the numbers are of comments on mine, much less any of the other AARs), and just to top it all off and rubbing it in our faces: the man is modding HoI3 for yet another AAR.

I salute the former Tanker, honestly. The man is a machine.
I humbly submit that this encapsulates my views on @Bullfilter rather neatly, so rather than repeat I will just agree

Many congrautlations my friend.

Reactions:
Congratulations my friend @Bullfilter you always deserve the nomination!

• 1Love
Reactions:
Oh very well done @Bullfilter - your support for AARs is always appreciated.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Sorry! Will do shortly.

OK, before I nominate the new Fan of the Week, thanks to everyone who offered congratulations and especially to guillec87 for the nomination.

Next, because the Forum is still a little in its Northern Summer (and COVID?) siesta period and hasn't been as busy as it often is, here are some mentions of AARs I'm following at the moment that have posted new episodes in the last week and a bit. I'm reading others as well, that are still active, but these are ones I know have come out the most recently.

Ged's Existential Nightmare by TheButterflyComposer (CK3)
Rise of Eagles - A Dream of White Russian Victory Mod AAR by Henry v. Keiper (HOI4)
The Thorn of the Rose by stnylan (HOI4)
For King Haakon and the Fjords! by El Pip (HOI2)
A Royal Prerogative - A UK AAR by Le Jones (HOI4)
Der Adler, der Wolf, und die Sonne: Die Geschichte des Stahlpakts by Wraith11B (HOI3)
Epirus Ascendant, Part 1 by HistoryDude (Imperator)
Road of Queens - CKII India AAR by Eurasia (CK2)
Echoes of A New Tomorrow: Life after Revolution in the Commonwealth of Britain by DensleyBlair (V2)

Picking a new recipient has been hard for me, as name after name I would pick has (after I've checked) been awarded this honour recently (perhaps not a surprise)! One of those who hasn't had this award for at least six months (though they got it back in early February) is the ever-helpful and knowledgeable nuclearslurpee - so congratulations, it's coming your way again! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: