• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Time to send the award on?

Reactions:
Reactions:
Well this is an unexpected honour. I always feel like I read and comment on less AARs each month, but I guess my presence is still noticeable enough. Thanks everyone. :)

Seeing as this award got stuck last time and I'm receiving this in the middle of the week, should I be nominating a successor this Sunday or the Sunday after?

Well this is an unexpected honour. I always feel like I read and comment on less AARs each month, but I guess my presence is still noticeable enough. Thanks everyone. :)

Seeing as this award got stuck last time and I'm receiving this in the middle of the week, should I be nominating a successor this Sunday or the Sunday after?

Entirely your choice, just as long as it gets sent on!

Reactions:
You could probably even pass it on today, since so much time was spent with the previous winners "week". (who-ever edits the first post could give you the previous week, with your successor starting as soon as you just want)

Gratz!

Congratulations! It's very well deserved!

You could probably even pass it on today, since so much time was spent with the previous winners "week". (who-ever edits the first post could give you the previous week, with your successor starting as soon as you just want)

Gratz!

I listed him as winning on the 13th, but I'm completely fine with Michaelangelo waiting until next week.

Reactions:
I apologize for being a day late, but I suppose it's better than being a month late. :p

Anyway, I don't read as many AARs as I used to, and thus don't have as good a grasp of who comments on most AARs these days. Still, there are a few users I notice commenting on AARs frequently, usually with thoughtful comments. When someone comments enough to be constantly noticed, that certainly makes them eligible as Fan of the Week in my eyes. Thus I wish to pass Fan of the Week on to @loup99. Congratulations. :)

Congratulations @loup99! Yet another worthy winner.

I need to start commenting more often on AARs again. I will never catch up to the veterans at this rate

It always feels like last time I was nominated was yesterday. :p Thank you all three! :) I personally find myself to be less active and to have more and more updates to catch up with, but I always try to comment in order to show my appreciation of the AAR. I will be back with my recommendations when it is time to pass on the nomination.

Yeah, that's a common feeling. Congrats though, well deserved!:)

Congratulations!