• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Congratulations @Bored Student1414 , may your fan work here continue to not be boring. ;)

• 2Like
Reactions:
It is time for me to pass on this award. However, the other commenters in the various AARs I follow are multiple and/or recent winners of this award. Instead, I would like to open the nomination process of Fan of the Week to others who can better find a worthy candidate for this award.

• 2Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
I’d like to nominate @DensleyBlair for his #10 FOTW. A worthy respondent to a number of AARs and other community threads and it’s been over a year since he was last given this award - too long, I reckon!

• 2Love
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
  • 1Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Congrats!

• 1Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
An excellent choice, congratulations @DensleyBlair on another well deserved win.

• 1Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
  • 1Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Congratulations!

• 1Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
I’d like to nominate @DensleyBlair for his #10 FOTW. A worthy respondent to a number of AARs and other community threads and it’s been over a year since he was last given this award - too long, I reckon!
Thank you, my friend! What an unanticipated pleasure. :D It's been a year with rather lean patches in it as far as my AARland involvement has been concerned, but I'm always around in some form and finding time to enjoy the excellent work that lives on these boards remains a total pleasure. It's an honour and a privilege to make it to number 10!

Comgratulations @DensleyBlair !
Congrats!
An excellent choice, congratulations @DensleyBlair on another well deserved win.
Congratulations, @DensleyBlair!
Congratulations!
Thanks to you all! Very much appreciated. :)

• 2Love
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Indeed, Denss, you're efforts are always appreciated. Your great fan always keeps us cool. :cool:

• 1Like
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
Congrats to @DensleyBlair! Just five more wins to break the all-time record!
Ah, but that would be sacrilege. ;)

Thanks for the good wishes!

=====

Thanks once again to everyone above for their congratulations and kind words. I’m travelling home at the moment so working off my phone and a GWR internet connection – by no means ideal for the task not only of anointing a new FOTW, but also as is customary giving a few recommendations and plugging the latest round of Guess the Author, which has just been published and everyone should totally check out in the GD.

Give me a few hours and I’ll be back to pass this on!

• 1Like
Reactions: