• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Reactions:
Reactions:
Reactions:
Congratulations @HistoryDude a welcome presence in many AAR and a loyal, incisive and above all loyal Greek newspaper editor. ;)

Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Congratulations. Can just echo those previous sentiments.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Thanks to everyone!

I'm going to leave this open to nomination. First come, first serve, I think?

• 2Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
I think it's time to awAARd this to another Fan and CommentAARtor extraordinAARe; the amazing @DensleyBlair . :)

• 1Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
It seems barely a couple of months since you last deservedly won this DB!

Probably because you last won it in mid-December, which if memory serves was also a bit too close to your previous win. A pattern is emerging. ;)

• 1Like
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:

Probably because you last won it in mid-December, which if memory serves was also a bit too close to your previous win. A pattern is emerging. ;)
Huh? I did a name search on page 1 and the most recent win was listed as august.

Edit: gosh darn it. The list goes the other way.

• 4Haha
Reactions:

Aye, it has only been four months since I last won it after a four-month interval.

As much as I would love to accept this and move but one step away from the magic 10, I do think it would be taking the mick a little.

Huh? I did a name search on page 1 and the most recent win was listed as august.

Edit: gosh darn it. The list goes the other way.
You know, I did exactly the same thing when I saw you'd picked me. Cue five minutes of me puzzling why I thought I'd won it more recently… :D

Thank you for thinking of me, Nikolai – and thank you to everyone who has already kindly offered their congratulations (particularly @Midnite Duke with your delicious-sounding baked goods). I think in the circumstances it would be best if I passed this time, however.

Do you have anyone else you want to nominate, Nikolai? Or shall we throw it back out to the people? :)

• 2Like
Reactions:
Do you have anyone else you want to nominate, Nikolai? Or shall we throw it back out to the people?
I do. :) And this time I went to the alphabetical overview. A prominent readAAR and fan, who hasn't got a nod since 2017 if I read it right, is @TheAnguishedOne . I think they deserve a nod!

• 3Like
Reactions:
Excellent. Congratulations to @TheAnguishedOne ! (And here’s hoping an award makes you a little less anguished for the week. :p)

• 1Like
Reactions: