• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
And so the time to pass the baton comes. I completely applaud the efforts to recognise the witty, fun commentatAARs who have, for some reason, been overlooked.

I look forward, in my humble efforts, to a pithy quip from H.Appleby; and so with my thanks for your support to my work, and those of others, I am delighted to nominate:

@H.Appleby

Congratulations, Sir!

Last edited:
Another excellent choice. Even allowing for his occasional brief absences 6 years is too long between awards for a commentator of his quality. Congratulations @H.Appleby richly deserved. :)

And so the time to pass the baton comes. I completely applaud the efforts to recognise the witty, fun commentatAARs who have, for some reason, been overlooked.

I look forward, in my humble efforts, to a pithy quip from H.Appleby; and so with my thanks for your support to my work, and those of others, I am delighted to nominate:

@H.Appleby

Congratulations, Sir!

I'm extremely flattered, genuinely. I do sometimes take a pause every now and again, but I could never really stay away. I've been a member here since I was all of fifteen, and one of these days I'm gonna actually make a darn AAR.

I'd like to nominate @caffran for the next Fan of the Week! Best to you!

Many congratulations

What an excellent choice! Congratulations @caffran , I am delighted to see your contribution has been recognised at last. :)

Part of @caffran 's mystique and cachet as a Fan has always been their illusive and irregular presence, so the award getting stuck was always a risk. Alas it appears to have occurred.

I'd like to awAARd this Fan of the Week to @LWE , whom I often see pop up in the Stellaris section and who's been a loyal commentAARtor to more than one of my (many) AARs. :)

• 1Like
Reactions:
Many congratulations

• 1Like
Reactions: