• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Congratulations!

Congratulations, @Macke11 and @Nuada Airgetlám!

Macke11, thank you so much for your readership, and for recognizing Early to War!

Rensslaer

Thanks all!

It's not quite Sunday but I'm not sure if I'll be able to post that day.

Hence I shall pass the mantle of Fan of the Week to a worthy commentator who hasn't seen it in a while. Congratulations to our new Fan of the Week, @blitzthedragon !

I will also add a few recommendations to the growing lists, even if I'm not up to date with all of them yet. :)

The First Century: A United Nations Stellaris AAR (Stellaris) - The United Nations organise humanity's push to explore and colonise the stars. Still in early stages, but already @cookfl has painted a gritty yet not bleak picture of the specie's first century in interstellar space.

Advance Britannia! - A Kaiserreich Restored United Kingdom AAR - As he says early on, @George_VI takes the path less travelled with the Union of Britain. It looks very promising.

With Faith in God, for king and Fatherland - Serbia Kaiserreich AAR - A rarer premise for a Kaiserreich game by @McLovin28, worth a look.

A VictoriAARn Education - Learning Victoria II with Sweden - @stnylan shows how he gives V2 a proper go for the first time.

Ƕar Baris Standiþ — A Hypothetical East Germanic AAR (CK2) - @A Yorks has drawn a picture of where the Bastarnae tribe stand. Very early stages but some deft weaving of actual and fictional history already.

Our Doom and Our Pride: Multiplayer Megacampaign (EU4) - @King of Men and various others have converted a multiplayer CK2 game. This can only end well.

United we suck, divided we die - A Blood Bowl 2 Halfling AAR - A quick trip to the OT forum and I spotted this batch of amusement by @Galaahd. The Paradox Greenhorns are doomed, but their end shall be magnificent hilarious.

Last edited:
Oh snap! Thanks, guys! I'll be sure to think of a successor to the title come the Sunday after this one.

Congratulations!

Congrats @blitzthedragon

@guillec87 @markkur Was your mispost of the tag system a typo or a genuine mistake in how you thought tags work? You did not tag the FotW. You linked to his profile.

it was a genuine mistake... my apologies

No problem. Just wanted to know so I could show you how to do it properly if you didn't know how to. :)
I would not mind a refresher for clarity (I probably erred some way) and I think it could be a help to newer members?

I'd like to nominate @volksmarschall ! He pops up in AARs I read quite often, so I think he's a deserving winnter.:)