• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

HBS_Dagger

HBS Community Manager
4 Badges
Oct 23, 2017
  • Harebrained Schemes Staff
  • BATTLETECH - Initiate of the Order
  • BATTLETECH - Beta Backer
  • BATTLETECH - Backer
Please enjoy these icons, Twitter and Facebook banners, and wallpapers! You can find different sizes of each image here: http://bit.ly/1QGRTET

ICONS
More sizes here: http://bit.ly/1QGRTET
Atlas_Icon160.png
Comstar_Icon160.png
Davion_Icon160.png
Kurita_Icon160.png
Liao_Icon160.png
Marik_Icon160.png
Steiner_Icon160.png
HBS_Icon160.png

SOCIAL MEDIA BANNERS
More sizes here: http://bit.ly/1QGRTET

Banners_851x315.png
Battlefield_851x315.png
MechWarriors_851x315.png
Heritage_851x315.png
SolarisVII_851x315.png

WALLPAPERS
Click each image for the hi-res (2560 x 1440) file.

6dc61642fb0d811e793f7745aa88a0a293697ccbcba1d4a59db492ea5691bea0u9.jpg

9b528678b20763bf881ac805e6c1a3386c76fa1349aa131cb62918019a4b1eecu9.jpg

3f9f80927c9e568cdd84cd598a0343382c025b468f7de9d8075075a89b63ba64u9.jpg

427eb86cadf69d3ed5a55438390992e61c8d2b997a984724e2d9ea0fc25695ccu9.jpg

Out of curiosity, would it be possible for the icons be made into forum avatars here sometime in the near future? While I'm not terribly opposed to being a ginger in a nice hat, I'm more of a flat cap kind of guy and would love to have a Draconis dragon up. Or maybe the Fed Suns' arming sword... Nah, gotta go dragon.

You might have read our minds.....this forum wil be officially open next Tuesday and there will be a whole set of BATTLETECH themed avatars available then. Can't wait to share them with you!

You might have read our minds.....this forum wil be officially open next Tuesday and there will be a whole set of BATTLETECH themed avatars available then. Can't wait to share them with you!

I just want to point out that I currently live in Australia. As such, I am a day ahead. I demand early access to these amazing Battletech themed avatars. Tuesday is tomorrow for me, chop chop! ;)

I just want to point out that I currently live in Australia. As such, I am a day ahead. I demand early access to these amazing Battletech themed avatars. Tuesday is tomorrow for me, chop chop! ;)
But it isn't tomorrow, for the Devs. :)
Patience Grasshopper.

But it isn't tomorrow, for the Devs. :)
Patience Grasshopper.

You keep saying that.... All of my Patience is being used up by a certain game not being here yet. Tap Tap Tap Tap Tap Tap Tap Tap (Yes, I know for very good reasons but still)

You keep saying that.... All of my Patience is being used up by a certain game not being here yet. Tap Tap Tap Tap Tap Tap Tap Tap (Yes, I know for very good reasons but still)
Duly noted sir.
Dig deep Mechwarrior! You can do it. Just a little longer.

The selection of forum avatars is a bit disappointing.

If you can include our custom unit emblem in the avatar collection... That'd be definitely good. They are already approved for the game anyway... ;)

The selection of forum avatars is a bit disappointing.

If you can include our custom unit emblem in the avatar collection... That'd be definitely good. They are already approved for the game anyway... ;)
I think all dev hands have been on deck preparing for the game release.
This was what they came up with when the community requested it kind of last minute. Maybe they'll be able to revisit cosmetic stuff like that once the game ships. Doesn't hurt to post a suggestion in the suggestions subforum.

I think all dev hands have been on deck preparing for the game release.
This was what they came up with when the community requested it kind of last minute. Maybe they'll be able to revisit cosmetic stuff like that once the game ships. Doesn't hurt to post a suggestion in the suggestions subforum.
Oh, absolutely. Every minute spent on the game is better than being spent anywhere else - including my silly whining about avatars. :D

And thanks for the hint, much appreciated.

So, I redeemed the new forum code from Backerkit, but it's not adding to my owned games list. Code does say it's redeemed. Anyone else have this problem?
Hi Blizzard36
The following were the instructions for redeeming the code. Have you tried steps 4 and onward?

1. Login to the forum (which requires a Paradox account)
2. Once logged in click the Register A Game button at the top
3. Paste in the code provided
4. Go back to the forum and mouse over your forum name (right corner)
5. Select Owned Items in the menu
6. Click Sync Owned Items
7. Wait for about 30 minutes and the icon will appear