• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Nosferatu

Captain
Jan 3, 2008
Hello folks!
I wonder if their is utility or some kind of a program which can create nice family trees of the dynasties for Crusader Kings Complete Edition. Does something like family tree maker exists? I read several old topics but I found that their is no absolute mean for this goal and everything which exists having some serious flaws.
Thanks in advance for any tips! I really don't want to draw family trees manually.

No this is not what I am searching for. DynasticGlory is great and I using it (my Jiménez are having the highest score and I am playing very hard and normal aggressiveness settings) but it definitely doesn’t draw a family trees. Such a shame. Their must be a different solution. Any other suggestions?

Can you give me a link to download the latest Family Tree Maker utility? All links in the appropriate topic obsoleted and doesn't function. It seems like this is what I need.

Last edited:
No this is not what I am searching for. DynasticGlory is great and I using it (my Jiménez are having the highest score and I am playing very hard and normal aggressiveness settings) but it definitely doesn’t draw a family trees. Such a shame. Their must be a different solution. Any other suggestions?

Can you give me a link to download the latest Family Tree Maker utility? All links in the appropriate topic obsoleted and doesn't function. It seems like this is what I need.
All I can do is check if I have an old version on my home computer.

Please help me! I want to make a nice AAR about Castille and Jimenez. I really don't have a spare time to create this tree manually.

Updated later:
Well, I found some version of Family Tree Maker and managed to make a .ged file but in GenoPro everything looks like crap. Definitely not what I wished to see. Such a shame.
I downloaded it here: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/subterranean-ck-suite.164781/

Last edited:
Please help me! I want to make a nice AAR about Castille and Jimenez. I really don't have a spare time to create this tree manually.

Updated later:
Well, I found some version of Family Tree Maker and managed to make a .ged file but in GenoPro everything looks like crap. Definitely not what I wished to see. Such a shame.
I downloaded it here: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/subterranean-ck-suite.164781/

I found and reuploaded (the likely latest) FTM version
https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...family-tree-maker.379220/page-5#post-25026243

Regarding GenoPro, i have a GenoPro.1.70 and GenoProBeta.13h version in the same folder and recall that these worked.

Last edited:
Thank you so much! This is the way better. However the representation of a family tree is unappealing at it's best and the tree is so HUGE and looks like a mess. Well...I think it will be better to handle everything without this fancy stuff. Such a shame that they didn't included family tree inside of the game itself (like in CKII).

Last edited: