• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It should also have a very high chance of failure since most non morons will probably know who was really attacking them, especially if they get a chance to interrogate any captured attackers.

It's a cool idea but it should be a high risk and low reward kind of thing. False flag ops are generally conceptualized as intelligence operations, not military assaults, after all. Maybe take this idea and make it a diplomatic option rather than a military option?

• 1Like
Reactions:
I think the victim of the attack should examine debris and find out who the real attacker is

greater attack = greater amount of debris = greater probability detection of a true attacker

I'll give you first agree for that. I've wanted this for years. I'd love to start wars between the AI by impersonating them. I'll happily the pirates whatever they want to "acquire" the correct ships for such an operation. Then I'd f***ing kill them all- a good false-flag operation only generates two types of people: friendly actors and corpses.

>:D