Fallout's Doomsday 2.5.1.2 for Darkest Hour (latest release: 22-04-2023)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Placeholders, mostly.
a) Ice Wastes: Placeholder for another faction that rises at some point between 2251-2256 (PEZ), unless the final war is disabled. You can try to conquer it before then, but I don't recommend it.

b) Dead Island: Place-holder to be conquered with events associated with the islands in question.

c) Far Far Away Land: Owner of all 'black' provinces. It serves no purpose beyond that.

Reactions:
Last edited:
Update: New version. Or more like 'old version that never got around to publish'. Anyway, the patch.
FIX 12 (cumulative): http://www.mediafire.com/download/tbadguq5pkyg43k/FIX-12.rar
Checksum HKSC.

Changelog (may be incomplete):
################################################
# Changelog 12 (14/09/2015)
Added 2 new factions (White legs, Beast lords). Currently, both lack leaders and techs teams.
- Events.txt: Added Beastlords.txt and White_Legs.txt to the event file list
New_Arroyo.txt: Unlocked Harmony and Greening Way for the tribal path
Unlocked all tribal techs for tribal nations. Affected files: Manitou_Tribes.txt, Darien_tribes.txt, Warriors_of_Ice.txt
Clean up of scenario files: All files covered minus Wasteland, FAL, Dead Islands, bases, installations, VP, and unused.
Fixed wrong capitals of Reavers (687-6683), Kurtz (734-6162), X_Alpha (628-799)
Rebels.txt: Changed initial CW revolt (event 90000001) AI will have less rebels to take care of.

Former_USA.txt: event 12004 loads new AI. Now, FUSA fights back. Quite effectively at that.
Modified event 'USA Desperate Broadcast' for AI to not give extra dissent.
AI FUSA now keeps a couple of planes.
Gecko.txt: Modified event 1030. Now it triggers if under attack from Vault City and grants a garrison.
Files updated to include new factions (BEN, BHU):
General.txt, Resources.txt, Dead_Islands.txt
General.txt: Split most of the 2x1 state events.
Added events to unify other areas. Not considered Hawaii and a few Pacific's islands. Several of the descriptions are just placeholders.

AI files: Clean up of all AI files. Inclusion of new brigade to many files
AUS.ai: Reworking. Test pending. Can't be any worse, to be honest.
Added "Biological Warfare" as initial tech for Rad-Zombie Wastes
Modified U34.ai
Created AI for FUSA while at civil war. Seems to work.

Modified adj-defs.csv (canal to sea in most instances, to allow naval blockage)
Minor edit to Province.csv (removed all remaining errors)
Added and edited several descriptions in event_text.csv
Given a few extra initial cores to Spiders
Enabled a few extra divisions for future use.

New File: Beastlords.txt, White_Legs.txt

building_costs.txt:
- Decreased infra, fort, coastal port and AA building time. Coastal and Land Fort are 80 days, AA is 100, infra is 70 days. The rest remain the same.

misc.txt:
- Nationalism starting value modified from 35 to 25.
- Division XP Gain Factor increased from 0.8 to 1.5.
- Leader XP gain factor increased from 0.8 to 1.0

West_BOS.txt:
- Made the intro event provide more protection against outsider spying, and a small bonus for the Brotherhood's spying. Remember - the Brotherhood is a isolationist, xenophobic organization. They very very rarely accept outsiders in their ranks. This means its very very hard or simply impossible to put spies inside the Brotherhood. One would require advanced disguise techniques, passing as a existing member or otherwise brainwashing or recruiting a brotherhood member - one's hard enough (unless you got tech like CODE or psionics), but the later is even harder because Brotherhood members are pretty much all loyal to the death.

Political.txt: Changed most trigger to be more precise and efficient
Military technocracy now gives a 5% research bonus and +10 repair mod, plus a 5% overall decrease in recruit times.

FODD/db/tech:
infantry_tech.txt:
- Sentry Robots tech gone from being a 2265 to 2260 tech, to accompany a similar change to New Era Industrialization. This is just the beginning, as I plan to turn Human-made robots into quite the little useful unit type, although they will never be as strong as a real robot army.

aircraft_tech.txt:
- Changed tech requirements of Gatling Laser Turrets - you need to research Gatling Laser tech now.

armor_tech.txt:
- Added Energy Weapon brigades. They're now independent of the machine-gun/AA branch and often require new advances in industrial, electronic or material technologies.

industry_tech.txt:
- Changed Early Factories from 2253 to 2252, Early Industrialization from 2259 to 2256 and New Era Industrialization from 2265 to 2260. As it was, getting anything beyond the second tech was pretty much a bragging rights award, completionism or the sign you are entangled in a never-ending war.

naval_doctrines_tech:
- Tesla Coils attachment now requires Electric Weapons tech.

secret_weapons_tech.txt:
- Supersoldiers tech fixed - was giving +2 air vulnerability of air units, now diminishes it by -2.
- Increased research time of many Secret techs by tripling the Science requirement of every tech. Making your soldiers into an army of super-men isn't that easy now.
- Basic Fusion and Advanced Fusion were showing the wrong components. It is fixed now.

Known Issues: The 2 new factions lack tech-teams, descriptions and actual ministers. But otherwise functional. At some point in the future, we'll fill the blanks.
I'll upload a full version of the mod (no patch required), but it takes forever to do so. Damn 300 MB of music.

Fuck GG

Alright, first bug report of the season. Gatling laser turrets needs gatling laser turrets to be researched before it can be researched.

And the new FUSA AI works well. Extremely well. To the point where the DC gets blitzed in about a couple of months (And if it doesn't, you can bet the junkers are getting annexed too). Poor old canada is still the loser one way or another. Last version they get eaten by the DC, and now it's FUSA's turn to do the same. They either need a buff or need to abstain from intervening.

Today i have played with my mates and NCR had a problem with attacking rebel's territories after the annexion of Necropolis. I mean, he can attack Ceasar's territories and any other, but can't capture the territories of maradeurs. Using FIX 11.
ws4-OS7hLHY.jpg

P.S.: Please, add a link for FIX12 in OpenPost. Thank you.

Hi! Thanks for this great mod. I have a question and a suggestion:

I'm currently playing as the Enclave and with help from Godmachine the Dictatorship of Men quickly curbstomped other factions. Now almost entire US and Canada are in DoM control, but not in Enclave control. Is there any way to dissolve the alliance so I could conquer them also? The ban from alliance button is greyed out.

And a small suggestion, images of Caesars New Regime mod armours could be cool model images for Caesars Legion late units :)

Well, I was in the middle of a very enjoyable Robot Nation game when Patch 1.4 hit. So, I'm gonna ask the inevitable compatibility/update question.

As it is, right now, the mod won't even start anymore at all.

Well, I have good news and bad news.
The good news is: Only 1 file is needed to be modified, so it's an easy fix.
The bad news: Debug detected a few (~800) new errors of undetermined severity. Give me 20 minutes to see what those are.

Hi! Thanks for this great mod. I have a question and a suggestion:

I'm currently playing as the Enclave and with help from Godmachine the Dictatorship of Men quickly curbstomped other factions. Now almost entire US and Canada are in DoM control, but not in Enclave control. Is there any way to dissolve the alliance so I could conquer them also? The ban from alliance button is greyed out.

And a small suggestion, images of Caesars New Regime mod armours could be cool model images for Caesars Legion late units :)
As it so happens, my latest art pack has added some of those images to the Legion, so if you play the latest patch you should see some of them.

I'm not exactly sure whats going on, but I've tried both the 2.2 with the 1.04 Patch and it crashes IIRC late Feburary 2245(around 22-23-24). So I dial back to 2.1 or w/e and used the fix 12b and it also crashes. I'm open to suggestions about how to possibly fix these crashes.

Edit1: Okay so it seems it might've been to me being a derp and still playing on 1.03...trying it out on 1.04 for a little bit and hopefully it won't crash on me.

Edit2: Crashed right around 2253...might've been due to me declaring War on Kurtz after he reappeared or something *shrug*.

Last edited:
That's unexpected. Could you provide a save-game?

It seems to be that I was "technically" allied to the Enclave during the Unification War and since he joined their alliance or w/e I declared War right after(like a day) before the game recognized that and it crashed. Also unfortunately no, I have a habit of very rarely using self-saves and letting the monthly autosave do it for me(since if something goes wrong in late month I can fix it at the start of the month before it wrecks me).

Update: New version. Or more like 'old version that never got around to publish'. Anyway, the patch.
FIX 12 (cumulative): http://www.mediafire.com/download/tbadguq5pkyg43k/FIX-12.rar
Checksum HKSC.

Changelog (may be incomplete):
# Changelog 12 (14/09/2015)
Added 2 new factions (White legs, Beast lords). Currently, both lack leaders and techs teams.
- Events.txt: Added Beastlords.txt and White_Legs.txt to the event file list
New_Arroyo.txt: Unlocked Harmony and Greening Way for the tribal path
Unlocked all tribal techs for tribal nations. Affected files: Manitou_Tribes.txt, Darien_tribes.txt, Warriors_of_Ice.txt
Clean up of scenario files: All files covered minus Wasteland, FAL, Dead Islands, bases, installations, VP, and unused.
Fixed wrong capitals of Reavers (687-6683), Kurtz (734-6162), X_Alpha (628-799)
Rebels.txt: Changed initial CW revolt (event 90000001) AI will have less rebels to take care of.

Former_USA.txt: event 12004 loads new AI. Now, FUSA fights back. Quite effectively at that.
Modified event 'USA Desperate Broadcast' for AI to not give extra dissent.
AI FUSA now keeps a couple of planes.
Gecko.txt: Modified event 1030. Now it triggers if under attack from Vault City and grants a garrison.
Files updated to include new factions (BEN, BHU):
General.txt, Resources.txt, Dead_Islands.txt
General.txt: Split most of the 2x1 state events.
Added events to unify other areas. Not considered Hawaii and a few Pacific's islands. Several of the descriptions are just placeholders.

AI files: Clean up of all AI files. Inclusion of new brigade to many files
AUS.ai: Reworking. Test pending. Can't be any worse, to be honest.
Added "Biological Warfare" as initial tech for Rad-Zombie Wastes
Modified U34.ai
Created AI for FUSA while at civil war. Seems to work.

Modified adj-defs.csv (canal to sea in most instances, to allow naval blockage)
Minor edit to Province.csv (removed all remaining errors)
Added and edited several descriptions in event_text.csv
Given a few extra initial cores to Spiders
Enabled a few extra divisions for future use.

New File: Beastlords.txt, White_Legs.txt

building_costs.txt:
- Decreased infra, fort, coastal port and AA building time. Coastal and Land Fort are 80 days, AA is 100, infra is 70 days. The rest remain the same.

misc.txt:
- Nationalism starting value modified from 35 to 25.
- Division XP Gain Factor increased from 0.8 to 1.5.
- Leader XP gain factor increased from 0.8 to 1.0

West_BOS.txt:
- Made the intro event provide more protection against outsider spying, and a small bonus for the Brotherhood's spying. Remember - the Brotherhood is a isolationist, xenophobic organization. They very very rarely accept outsiders in their ranks. This means its very very hard or simply impossible to put spies inside the Brotherhood. One would require advanced disguise techniques, passing as a existing member or otherwise brainwashing or recruiting a brotherhood member - one's hard enough (unless you got tech like CODE or psionics), but the later is even harder because Brotherhood members are pretty much all loyal to the death.

Political.txt: Changed most trigger to be more precise and efficient
Military technocracy now gives a 5% research bonus and +10 repair mod, plus a 5% overall decrease in recruit times.

FODD/db/tech:
infantry_tech.txt:
- Sentry Robots tech gone from being a 2265 to 2260 tech, to accompany a similar change to New Era Industrialization. This is just the beginning, as I plan to turn Human-made robots into quite the little useful unit type, although they will never be as strong as a real robot army.

aircraft_tech.txt:
- Changed tech requirements of Gatling Laser Turrets - you need to research Gatling Laser tech now.

armor_tech.txt:
- Added Energy Weapon brigades. They're now independent of the machine-gun/AA branch and often require new advances in industrial, electronic or material technologies.

industry_tech.txt:
- Changed Early Factories from 2253 to 2252, Early Industrialization from 2259 to 2256 and New Era Industrialization from 2265 to 2260. As it was, getting anything beyond the second tech was pretty much a bragging rights award, completionism or the sign you are entangled in a never-ending war.

naval_doctrines_tech:
- Tesla Coils attachment now requires Electric Weapons tech.

secret_weapons_tech.txt:
- Supersoldiers tech fixed - was giving +2 air vulnerability of air units, now diminishes it by -2.
- Increased research time of many Secret techs by tripling the Science requirement of every tech. Making your soldiers into an army of super-men isn't that easy now.
- Basic Fusion and Advanced Fusion were showing the wrong components. It is fixed now.

Known Issues: The 2 new factions lack tech-teams, descriptions and actual ministers. But otherwise functional. At some point in the future, we'll fill the blanks.
I'll upload a full version of the mod (no patch required), but it takes forever to do so. Damn 300 MB of music.
Thanks for FODD Dh1.04 final version.

Hey guys.

First I just want to say that I was really happy to discover that this mod has continued to be updated over the years. I've been playing it since the DD/Arma days when FO3 wasn't even known to the world, so it's good to see it still kicking.

Now, I redownloaded it last night and after kicking around with FUSA for a bit, I decided to give one of my old favorites the Enclave a try. Trouble is ... the Enclave is seems -really- gimped right now. The redone map, which I otherwise love, has resulted in territories being spread all around the map, and with the exception of the btns. directly connected to Anchorage or Redding, they all start dying from attrition from the word go. With the Enclave's minimal resources, I can't even keep my industry running at a high enough level to build convoys (and even if I could, Fairbanks's only connection is through the Wasteland so nothing goes through).

There's also that random owned island out in Lake Superior that seems like an artifact.

Is the idea to hold on for a few months and try and stitch the Alaskan territories together? Is there something else I'm missing? Is this just an oversight?

Alright so I have a bit of an issue here, I have the latest version of the mod and darkest hour installed as well as the latest patch, but every time i try to start the mod it takes me to the basic darkest hour screen as if i were playing the vanilla game. What did i do wrong?

Hey guys.

First I just want to say that I was really happy to discover that this mod has continued to be updated over the years. I've been playing it since the DD/Arma days when FO3 wasn't even known to the world, so it's good to see it still kicking.

Now, I redownloaded it last night and after kicking around with FUSA for a bit, I decided to give one of my old favorites the Enclave a try. Trouble is ... the Enclave is seems -really- gimped right now. The redone map, which I otherwise love, has resulted in territories being spread all around the map, and with the exception of the btns. directly connected to Anchorage or Redding, they all start dying from attrition from the word go. With the Enclave's minimal resources, I can't even keep my industry running at a high enough level to build convoys (and even if I could, Fairbanks's only connection is through the Wasteland so nothing goes through).

There's also that random owned island out in Lake Superior that seems like an artifact.

Is the idea to hold on for a few months and try and stitch the Alaskan territories together? Is there something else I'm missing? Is this just an oversight?
I do remember that at some point it was mentioned that the Enclave should have some troubles early on to avoid fast expansion, but the spread is more a side-effect of the "new" map than anything else. However, if you assign the convoys manually (as in, you determine how many transports for convoy) you have around 14 to spare. Fairbanks (the northernmost province) does have supply issues for a while, but it shouldn't be for long enough to kill the divisions in there (I may add a few supplies in there to buy a few months). The random island on Canada was Slaughter's project; I have no idea what is meant to do.