• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Classyhippy

Sergeant
Apr 24, 2020
I'm not sure if this is a bug or not so I'm gonna post this here. I got the worm in waiting event, completed it all and without spoilers felt it's love forever. Anyway after that I attacked a fallen empire and after I was at war for a bit the other fallen empire woke up. After "dealing" with the first I moved onto the second. While ordering my planet cracker around I found an interesting building on one of the awakened empires planets. I'm pretty sure this is a planet that they either colonized or took over I'm not sure but pretty sure it wasn't an original planet. Anyway they had an Omega Alignment building and that's the one you must build for the worm and iv never seen any other empire with it so I'm not sure if they can build one because they have all techs unlocked or it's a bug. I own all the dlc so far, latest patch, and I'm on an Xbox one X

Attachments

• 78924e40-e703-4559-a097-d6d856e9f30a.png
    78924e40-e703-4559-a097-d6d856e9f30a.png
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • 1Like
Reactions: