Extra, Extra! Read all about it: Empire of Sin now on Xbox Game Pass!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

MissDeliana

Second Lieutenant
28 Badges
Jul 3, 2018
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Empire of Sin - Deluxe Edition
  • Empire of Sin
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall - Revelations
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Sign Up
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Age of Wonders III
  • BATTLETECH
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Victoria 2
  • Crusader Kings II
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne

gamepassasset.png

We gots news for ya, boss: Empire of Sin is now part of Xbox Game Pass for both Xbox and PC! So get yer swankiest fedora and bust out the top shelf bootleg gin, we’ve got an empire to build.

Get it here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/empire-of-sin/9nn7nf8n5q5c

XBOX:
Inicias el juego, juegas un rato, sales del juego y vuelves a entrar, no aparece el munu
te recomiendo que mires las opiniones en la tienda xbox y microsoft store

PC:
Directamente no se inicia el juego

Recomiendo que mireis las opiniones en la xbox store y microsoft store

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

XBOX:

You start the game, play for a while, exit the game and go back in, the munu does not appear

PERSONAL COMPUTER in microsoft store:

The game does not start directly,
Preventing play

I recommend that you look at the opinions in the xbox store and microsoft store

still not working on pc game pass. started and played after install just fine. the next day it will start and play the opening credits but wont load the home screen. just displays a blank screen with background music. seems like ALOT of people have been having the same/similar issues for weeks now with no fix, super annoying.

Dont waste your time, even if you get past the launcher, there are so many bugs which require tons of patience (i have lost multiple hours from game freezing in various places, missions not allowing me to do actions, buildings missing or people missing) you will wish you never saw this title. Is it a fun game with lots of amazing possibilities? yes. I have been playing it constantly for 4 days, and after 2 career start overs because i have run into bugs which are part of the main mission, so I have to start over from a clean slate. Do you have any idea how frustrating this is? Hey Paradox, before you decide to fuck up out lives, hassle us, make us waste our hours, waste our money, waste our energy, DE-BUG YOUR GODDAMN PRODUCTS BEFORE YOU RELEASE THEM!!! FUCKING CHRIST!!! YOU ARE MAKING OUR LIVES MISERABLE!