• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
EUR means euro. Just like how USD means American dollars.

Still, I think it would look less as a typo if it was at least in the same line as the value.

So how does it work? Do you get all the DLC once you hit a $ amount or get points to permabuy some dlc?
That'd be the ideal scenario, but I'm not expecting it to be the case.

Short term yes, long term no.

It's why the ideal is that you get points towards perma "unlocking" DLC. That's the incredibly good value proposition both short and long term.

Reactions:
So uh... What *is* this? You're saying this will reduce thresholds, but with no noticeable changes, so I'm assuming you're not rolling any DLCs into the base game. If telling us anything at all messes with it, does that mean it's some telemetry thing? Can you tell us what it exactly is after the tests are done?

I'm just confused.

This patch secretly signns your pc to SETI program. Johann got hooked up and wants to find aliens.

Ok, so where can I pay for that subscription? I'll gladly buy a month of playing with all dlc, especially when it's that cheap, but I can't find that popup.
It is experimental and not available to the public. PDX offers some users the choice as a test group, but there is no way to apply. You would have to wait (if it will happen at all)

Reactions:
I think a "rent to own" option would be an interesting alternative to up-front payment, lets those of us who want to just buy the game have it, and those who don't don't run the risk of 'over paying' in the long term.

Reactions: