• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

MrHarmaa

Corporal
Mar 9, 2020
Hi all!

Me and my friend love playing stellaris but are wondering some things.

I have Ps4 pro and i host, my friend has orginal ps4 and in our games on large map have have been grinding really slowly after 2400-. Now that the new patch landed we feel that medium map with one lost colony ai feels quite slow. Our new game with 2.6 is now at 2380 (medium map, 0,25 hab worlds full ai's).
Is it time for forced upgrade? Does base ps4 held us back much anyone know? Also has someone allready started mp with ps5 after new patch, and if yes how does it feel?

Also is there something wrong with mp at the moment what slows mp? Our games and loads allways start with empire_modifier error.

Love the game and the new patch rocks!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Hi all!

I have Ps4 pro and i host, my friend has orginal ps4 and in our games on large map have have been grinding really slowly after 2400-. Now that the new patch landed we feel that medium map with one lost colony ai feels quite slow. Our new game with 2.6 is now at 2380 (medium map, 0,25 hab worlds full ai's).
Is it time for forced upgrade? Does base ps4 held us back much anyone know? Also has someone allready started mp with ps5 after new patch, and if yes how does it feel?

Also is there something wrong with mp at the moment what slows mp? Our games and loads allways start with empire_modifier error.

Also like to add that on base ps4 some menus lag real hard on mp, game shows 35ms? Is it mp bugs or is base ps4 too slow for mp at this point?

Last edited:
it is not nonsene, in your 90 plus player group we all stopped multiplayer playing. with 4 people on xbox series x it is not possible to have a proper game. speed 3 turns out as speed one after some time! we did everything, uninstalled, tested on s, one c, one and ps4 pro as well as ps 5. how this ever passed any kind of qa is beyond my understanding.

Hi all!

My games always start with that error too. I find it frustrating and me and my brother decided it was mutually beneficial to play SP until at the very least the Federations DLC drops when the Galactic Community, Megastructures, Federations and other features are expanded

• 1Like
Reactions: