• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

gigau

Imperare Orbis Universi
219 Badges
May 4, 2005
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Hearts of Iron 4: Arms Against Tyranny
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • 200k Club
  • 500k Club
  • Paradox Order
  • PDXCON 2017 Gold Ticket holder
  • PDXCON 2018 "The Emperor"
  • PDXCon 2019 "King"
  • PDXCon 2017 Awards Winner
So, they are apparently already working on an expansion into East Mediterranean and the Middel East.

The neat thing is that it appears it will be playable either as standalone, or in conjunction with the core game for a mega game.

I for one am excited by the prospect ! :cool:

So, they are apparently already working on an expansion into East Mediterranean and the Middel East.

The neat thing is that it appears it will be playable either as standalone, or in conjunction with the core game for a mega game.

I for one am excited by the prospect ! :cool:
Sounds great but where did you hear such a thing?

Fria mentioned it in yesterdays E-Mail from Kickstarter.

"...We're really looking forward to sharing the game with you! Here at Free League HQ, we are starting to plan the first major expansion for the game. We are looking east, the plan is to expand the map to the eastern Mediterranean and the Middle East. It will likely be a stand-alone expansion with 4-5 new cultures and 10+ new dynasties, but also compatible with the core game, making possible a huge "mega game" of 9-10 players. Any thoughts on this?..."

I should really start reading those Kickstarter mails. Map expansion sounds nice, although I wonder how it works with the current crusading mechanics if the two maps are combined for megagame.