• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Nice work, I think that is a really good set of events. Although, like cardus said, maybe it has to be a seperate scenario, but have you tried playing it in a campaign? And if so, Does it work?

I'll complete the leaders and the tech teams, then I'll play a full 1897 scenario with Morocco and I'll post my results as soon as possible.

Is it a separate scenario?

I don't have the skill to create a separate scenario, so I'll release my work as a simple package of events (plus ministers, leaders and tech teams to fit them). Of course, anybody can use my events to create a scenario, just give me credits. And, if you just don't like the rebellion path, then delete the last events and you'll only have the historical evenements. :p

I've also created some simple events related to Crete and the Greek annexiation of the island, I'll test them along with the Moroccan ones.

quick preview:

We should change CRO names from Croatian to Greek though... if someone feels like doing it :D

Last edited:
I'll make the scenario.

Do you want me to upload the files?

In the meantime, here are the Cretan events, they shouldn't be in conflict with the Balkan War events, anyway I'll test them as soon as I can:

Code:
event = {
	id = 919001
	random = no
	country = CRO
	style = 0
	picture = "crete"

trigger = {
		NOT = { 
			war = { country = OTT country = GRE }
			}
		}

name = "Prince George of Greece"
	desc = "Prince George of Greece is the first High Commissioner of the Cretan State. Turkish forces are expelled, but the Cretan State remains under Ottoman suzerainty, garrisoned by an international military force."

date = { day = 8 month = december year = 1898 }

action_a = {
		name = "Very well"
		command = { type = headofstate which = 22820 }
		command = { type = headofgovernment which = 22821 }
		command = { type = add_division which = Gendarmerie value = garrison when = 1 }
		command = { type = supplies value = 1000 }
		command = { type = province_revoltrisk which = 396 value = -10 }
		}
	}

event = {
	id = 919002
	random = no
	country = CRO
	style = 0
	picture = "crete"

trigger = {
		NOT = { 
			}
			exists = GRE
		}

name = "1906 Elections"
	desc = "There are two factions: the pro-Prince parties want to mantain the status quo, while the pro-Alexandros Venizelos parties want the political union of Crete with Greece."

date = { day = 15 month = august year = 1906 }

action_a = {
		ai_chance = 60
		name = "The pro-Prince parties win"
		}
	action_b = {
		ai_chance = 40
		name = "The pro-Venizelos parties win"
		command = { type = trigger which = 919005 }
		}
	}

event = {
	id = 919003
	random = no
	country = CRO
	style = 0
	picture = "crete"

trigger = {
		NOT = { 
			}
			exists = GRE
			event = 919002
		}

name = "Alexandros Zaimis"
	desc = "Prince George is replaced by former Greek prime minister Alexandros Zaimis and leaves the island. Greek officers have come to organize the Gendarmerie, and the withdrawal of the foreign troops has begun, leaving Crete de facto under Greek control."

date = { day = 15 month = september year = 1906 }

action_a = {
		name = "Very well"
		command = { type = end_puppet } 
		command = { type = headofstate which = 22830 }
		command = { type = headofgovernment which = 22831 }
		command = { type = trigger which = 919004 }
		}
	}

event = {
	id = 919004
	random = no
	country = GRE
	style = 0
	picture = "crete"

name = "Crete is under control"
	desc = "Greek officers have come to replace the Italians in the organization of the Gendarmerie, and the withdrawal of the foreign troops has begun, leaving Crete de facto under Greek control."

action_a = {
		name = "Very well"
		command = { type = make_puppet which = CRO }
		}
	}

event = {
	id = 919005
	random = no
	country = GRE
	style = 0
	picture = "crete"

name = "Crete is annexed"
	desc = "The Greek flag waves at the Firkas fortress in Chania. Crete is unified with mainland Greece!"

trigger = {
			exists = CRO
			}

action_a = {
		name = "Very well"
		command = { type = inherit which = CRO }
		}
	}

Last edited:

Howard was elected president in 1911 and assumed office on January 1, 1912. With the outbreak of World War I, he attempted to maintain the country's neutrality, though he tended to support the Allies, whose colonial territories in Africa surrounded Liberia. Despite German protests, he allowed the French to operate a wireless station in the capital, Monrovia. Realizing that their complaints were in vain, the Germans sent a submarine to attack the city in 1917, forcing the reluctant Howard to side with the Allies and declare war on Germany.

This could be an idea for a small event chain involving Liberia. Mostly for flavour, I think. Anyone willing to do that? I'm currently working on Greece events...

example:

1) allow the French to operate in Liberia? Y/N
2) Germans are complaining! cut off relations with Allies? Y/N
3) for Germany: send submarine? Y/N
4) Germans attacked! back down or declare war?

:D