• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
anti-commi said:
he said they wont be exzactly equal and with RISK ai they will form alliances
RISK? Could someone give me a link to this mod?

Hi, my link is below to the forum where you can email me for a Risk Mod 2c beta copy. Which is the next version and help me get it ready for final publication as a beta tester if you are interested.

Boo! I am sorry to be posting my business in your space. :eek:o

fudd_bopo said:
Any feedback and ideas of how to improve the scenario is greatly appriciated. :rolleyes:

I must say that I'm a great fan of your mod. It's like HOI2 on speed with war everywhere. Actually I've just played 4 games for 5 hours in a row and I'm getting my a$$ kicked again and again :D .

I have some suggestions:

1. Tech Research is quite slow, I would increase they team skill to 6, I would also add nuclear engineering to the scientist team and make an air doctrine team.

2. I suggest renaming france to normadie, italy to etruria or rome, osmania to byzantium, karaman to osmania, anatolia to armenia

3. The inclusion of georgia, byelorussia, russia, "Cossacia", israel, syria, mauretania, algeria, tunisia, libya and egypt so the coasts of the whole of the mediterranean sea and the black sea are included

4. As every nation have the same tech teams I would also give them the same leaders and ministers. I will be posting an idea for this in a short while.

5. And lastly maybe every nation should start with the first artillery, infantry, cavalry, construction, refining and armor tech so that you can start contructing infantry, brigades and upgrading infrastructure and industry right away.

But anyway your MOD is cool I'm already getting the need to play again and this time Brandenburg will SUFFER! :mad:

Just a quick suggestion if it hasn't already been added to the mod. Or maybe it was never taken away, just let me know. I always love to pursue the secret weapons like V rockets and nukes and in an earlier game although I had researched the requirements and waited patientially for a breakthrough, it never came. Maybe luck was just against me or maybe secret weapons were banned. If they were taken out, I'd love to see them if only so I can get the satisfaction of bombing Brittany out of existance.

Corvuz_Crovax said:
I must say that I'm a great fan of your mod. It's like HOI2 on speed with war everywhere. Actually I've just played 4 games for 5 hours in a row and I'm getting my a$$ kicked again and again :D .

I have some suggestions:

1. Tech Research is quite slow, I would increase they team skill to 6, I would also add nuclear engineering to the scientist team and make an air doctrine team.

2. I suggest renaming france to normadie, italy to etruria or rome, osmania to byzantium, karaman to osmania, anatolia to armenia

3. The inclusion of georgia, byelorussia, russia, "Cossacia", israel, syria, mauretania, algeria, tunisia, libya and egypt so the coasts of the whole of the mediterranean sea and the black sea are included

4. As every nation have the same tech teams I would also give them the same leaders and ministers. I will be posting an idea for this in a short while.

5. And lastly maybe every nation should start with the first artillery, infantry, cavalry, construction, refining and armor tech so that you can start contructing infantry, brigades and upgrading infrastructure and industry right away.

But anyway your MOD is cool I'm already getting the need to play again and this time Brandenburg will SUFFER! :mad:

1. The research is supposed to be quite slow, but i guess it might be a little too slow, maybe change the skills to 4? they do have lots of specialities so it should not take too long time.
I'll see what i can do on the nuclear engineering thing for the scientist tech team. And an air doctine tech team is already being planned for the next version.

2. Thanks for the ideas on names, I'm really not good at them and will probably change to most of the ones you suggested here.

3. I have plans for a couple of new countries already, thinking about trying to get at least 60 of them.

4. I've already started on the leaders, anatolia, karaman and osmania have new leaders in the last version (0.4) I'm planning to change the rest to match these too.
The ministers were removed in the 0.4 but might get reintroduced later on, depending on what else there are to do...

Thanks for the feedback and the ideas Corvuz crovax! :)

ironchancellor said:
Just a quick suggestion if it hasn't already been added to the mod. Or maybe it was never taken away, just let me know. I always love to pursue the secret weapons like V rockets and nukes and in an earlier game although I had researched the requirements and waited patientially for a breakthrough, it never came. Maybe luck was just against me or maybe secret weapons were banned. If they were taken out, I'd love to see them if only so I can get the satisfaction of bombing Brittany out of existance.

There have been no changes (that I'm aware about) to the secret weapons... Though I've never tried to research them myself... Are you sure the problem don't is that it's too early on in the game to go research them? when do peaople usually get to research them?

Last edited:
anti-commi said:
there are events to be able to reasech secret weopons so you need to take the secret weapons events and add them

Ouch.... that explains things... the secret weapons events (like all other events) isn't used.... :rofl:
I'll try to fix that now, thanks very much anti-commi!

your well come
i have a few questions
1.i added the senerio too my mone vanila folder and the countreys still have ministers and regular tech teams. why?
2.and the ai gets great war infantry tech and has infantry before i have my militia. again why

Edit; nvm what i said i never changed the ministers leaders and tech teams because i have othe senirios on the same directory
but i dont care for ministers so i shall use them
P.S. this mod is awsome
but expand alot you know what they say "the bigger the better"

Last edited:
anti-commi said:
your well come
i have a few questions
1.i added the senerio too my mone vanila folder and the countreys still have ministers and regular tech teams. why?
2.and the ai gets great war infantry tech and has infantry before i have my militia. again why

1. The tech teams should be changed, at least they are for me...
Check in the unziped folder (\db\tech\teams) and see if theres anything in it.
There should be about 45 files called "teams_afg.csv" etc.
Replace the old ones with these and it should work just fine.
Maybe when you put the files into your hoi2 directory you chose to not replace the old ones? The scenario would probably still work since it don't replace anything, but the tech teams do. so you have to choose "replace" (or something similar).
(Are you sure you have the 0.4 version and not some older?)

2. This is one thing i have spent some time wondering about (and don't seem to find an answer either). But it's much less than it was when i was making the first version (they built 1936 infantry and early tanks without any research) again i don't know why and if anyone who know read this please tell me... :(

Hope this is of some help to you. :)

anti-commi said:
why are there only leaders for 3 contrys

I was just experimenting with the leaders and decided to put them into the 0.4 version, but only these three were done so... ;)
The rest are done now, and will be in the 0.5 version (Cold evil and I made the last ones this weekend).

By the way, did you get the techteams to work?

fudd_bopo said:
2. This is one thing i have spent some time wondering about (and don't seem to find an answer either). But it's much less than it was when i was making the first version (they built 1936 infantry and early tanks without any research) again i don't know why and if anyone who know read this please tell me... :(

Why don't joust add these 2 units in the start of the senario?
Inf: 1010
Arm: 2010

But it should be much funnier if we could find a solution on this problem without adding them.

Last edited:
Cold Evil said:
Why don't joust add these 2 units in the start of the senario?
Inf: 1010
Arm: 2010

But it should be much funnier if we could find a solution on this problem without adding them.

The tanks don't seem to be built anymore at least...
Maybe we should add the Inf tech in the start, at least see how it works. :)

But i have to agree that it would no longer be all that much of a feeling to really start from the beginning... :(

edit: By the way i've started doing some events... random not that important, but i think it would add some feel to the scenario.

Last edited:
if u need any help with any modding i could help with ai tech tree and other stuff apart from anything to do with the map

also mod looks cool havent had time to play but looks good