Europa Universalis: The Musical announced!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I can't believe you guys went so far as to perform an entire song in the video. This is honestly well done, I had a ton of laughs watching this. For a bunch of strategy game nerds, you Paradox folks sure know how to deliver the lines in this sort of "documentary". Christopher Guest needs to have you guys in his next film. :p

I was privileged enough to have viewed a rehearsal today and I have to say...absolutely fantastic. Olle Söderström really delivered the goods, portraying vulnerability as well as an alarming boldness during the second act. 'Cassus Belli' is certain to be a schlager - pay attention to this one Mr Lloyd Weber! The real treat however was a brief cameo from Johan Andersson as Granada.

I so desperately wish this was true.

So glad Ulm made it in the rehearsels! First reports indicated Ferrara got the role, but Ulm clearly has the better portfolio in my opinion! I congratulate! Glory for Ulm!