• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a few years back the dev said they won't do EU: Rome in the near future. Don't know, but that may have changed. CK2 is nearing it's end of developement as well, and they have yet to announce a new title to work on, whenever it will be CK3, Vic3 (Which is heavily requested), EU:Rome or some whole new title.

But personaly for me, I really want an EU:Rome 2 as well :) (But I don't think it will happen, CK3 and Vic3 Will be more profits for the company I think)

This is really in the wrong forum, but I would like to see another Roman Empire game too. It doesn't have to be a direct sequel to the previous game. Oh well, there are two unannounced games in development by PDS. One directed by Chris King (the guy who did Vicky 2's economy) and one by Doomdark. That second one could be a Roman Empire game that mixes elements of CK and EU in an antiquity setting.

Or it might be something else completely!

My personal wishlist has always been -

1. Victoria III, with freedom and customization of newer games, and new features like rulers, military hierarchy, proper elections and economic control

2. EU Rome 2 with map expanded to include Mauryan Empire and Han dynasty, better economic system and ability to play as characters and dynasties like CK2

3. A Cold War game with lots of internal mechanics and management (Crisis in the Kremlin and Shadow President games for example) with features of a modern economy and diplomacy (Supreme Ruler Cold War and such). Oh, and politics and some military control of course.

4. A game set in Asia across the ages. And yes, Asia also includes India, Indochina and Persia, that American notion of "Asia = China and Japan only" doesn't apply here. With mechanisms that fit the history of this part of the world, a colourful UI, improved trade mechanisms, river travel, farming and food, dynasties and diplomacy where people can be allied and hostile to each other at the same time, ability to play from the first empires in Persia, India and China to the medieval era, rise and fall of Mongols, Japanese feudalism...and so on. Different and more detailed from any other Paradox game. :p

The first two are interchangeable. I crave for both of them equally.

This is really in the wrong forum, but I would like to see another Roman Empire game too. It doesn't have to be a direct sequel to the previous game. Oh well, there are two unannounced games in development by PDS. One directed by Chris King (the guy who did Vicky 2's economy) and one by Doomdark. That second one could be a Roman Empire game that mixes elements of CK and EU in an antiquity setting.

Or it might be something else completely!
I did NOT know that, very interesting indeed. Maybe the ck2 team get divided into all other games instead of making a new game on their own then. Where did you find this? :p

<Ignore>

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.