Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations – Dev diary 7: Free Features #1

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I still wait for unique national ideas for Silesia, cmon guys, we more important than some Serbia or Assam!
On this note: unique national ideas for Wallachia/Moldavia/Transylvania/Romania, please :)

I even have a proposal for them: here it is.

[*]The Great Khan- As the Mongol Khanate or the Golden Horde, conquer China, Persia and Russia.
Shouldn't the Chagatai be able to get this as well? They were one of the original 4 parts of the split empire.

Are the Sikh events free, or part of the DLC, like the Hindu ones?

Last edited:
Ibadi in EUIV, I thought to see more things about them in CK2, that was a surprise, i'm happy. :D
I can imagine in future more flavour also for Buddhism, Confucianism and maybe some unique religion also for Aztec, Maya, Zapotec, Inca and Chimu.

Female rule and female heir? Devious! And unlike Divine ruler, can't republic-cheat into it!

Yea, well we can go through the game files, find country which has the best % chance of female rulers..and then keep killing unfit heirs/rulers as necessary.
Or perhaps a new feature is coming out that will allow this particular achievement to be more than just a luck based event?

Will a nation withe the CK II converted "Egyptian" culture be able to form Egypt? It would feel wrong if they couldn't!

I'm loving the addition of so many new religions! Finally my Miaphysite conversions from CK2 won't just end up with everybody being Orthodox.

Any plans for new country NI's? Those are always highly appreciated too.

Shouldn't the Chagatai be able to get this as well? They were one of the original 4 parts of the split empire.

Are the Sikh events free, or part of the DLC, like the Hindu ones?

Judging by this Dev Diary being titled "Free Features #1", I imagine anything listed here is free content.

i had same thoughts.. +5 would be major overkill.

How about another round of NI's for the unloved countries?

I hope you did notice this is called free features #1...

There is no Al-Misr Arabic culture anymore, most of the arabic cultures changed names a couple of patches ago, the culture is just called Egyptian now.

Coptic?

Good enough!